BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA--SIGN UP THREAD (Roster Set!)

SMC

No they aren't. He just posts so infrequently his dopey sh*t doesn't find a place in our memories. He's as capable of being a boob as the rest of us... WHOOOOOOO!!!

Pff...no one has my natural ability to be a boob. 'Cept for ol Rexy...bless his heart.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JVoR, Sharrow, Slats, Brett, CTM, Nae and of course TEH VICIOUS.

That's the extended 24. And it's pretty f'n legit.

I could only dream getting all 7 in. I'll be happy with any 3 of them to close out at 20.

I am quite logical, Ape. It is why most of my cases focus on gameplay rather than meta or scumtells. Unfortunately, I am also neurotic and overly impulsive which can interfere with my logic.

I could improve at reading people. I am pretty good at poker but mainly because I read betting patterns rather than faces or body language.

I am quite logical, Ape. It is why most of my cases focus on gameplay rather than meta or scumtells. Unfortunately, I am also neurotic and overly impulsive which can interfere with my logic.

I could improve at reading people. I am pretty good at poker but mainly because I read betting patterns rather than faces or body language.

you are mine.

i will show you this though i cannot learn the math.

I'd love to do this? So much so, I just saw this link on google and signed up to jetnation(not knowing what it is).

A Boardwalk Empire game.. Man that's like a dream.

Welcome, Huddz! That's awesome.

I have some invites outstanding, however, that I'm waiting back on and if there's still a slot I'll definitely include you.

Have you played mafia before? On what message boards?

I'd love to do this? So much so, I just saw this link on google and signed up to jetnation(not knowing what it is).

A Boardwalk Empire game.. Man that's like a dream.

cool.

but before you sign up know that our brand of mafia don't even closely resemble "normal" mafia games. we are rude, immature, crude, and loud.

at first you'll wonder why you decided to play with such idiots... in time you'll wonder how you ever played without us.

Welcome, Huddz! That's awesome.

I have some invites outstanding, however, that I'm waiting back on and if there's still a slot I'll definitely include you.

Have you played mafia before? On what message boards?

dude shut up with your "invites outstanding"..

sign him up and adapt if you have to. PM me if you need advice on balance.

just post about a 10th of the time you want to... problem isn't your personality... it's that you dominate the space from page to page which makes it impossible keep in tune with the game. think of an imaginary cap for your total posts of around 150 for the game.

You should take a little of his advice. You make me look like Sharrow.

GFY's.

yeah, imma take advice from you after watching your last several games.

i am what i am and if that's not good enough it just isn't

This.

LOL. I'm serious, ahole.

I never understood what you guys are doing when you say you're working on the game before you post the sign ups.

I pick a topic that pops into my dome, put the sign ups to see who wants to play, then create the game once I see how many people are playing.

I might have an idea for a role or 2 before the game but that's about it.. scenes too.. just write them on the fly. there's pressure to make them entertaining but I like the challenge.

I never understood what you guys are doing when you say you're working on the game before you post the sign ups.

I pick a topic that pops into my dome, put the sign ups to see who wants to play, then create the game once I see how many people are playing.

I might have an idea for a role or 2 before the game but that's about it.. scenes too.. just write them on the fly. there's pressure to make them entertaining but I like the challenge.

That's because you're special.

Same.

I basically will be watching a show and think - oh, these characters align with these roles - then once I get ambitious, I post a sign-up thread, and as soon as I know the player count make it up. Only the BSG game was one that I worked on for a while, and mostly because I had to find all the images and stuff I tried to use, and do all the player recruiting guerilla campaigning.

That was back when even the role PMs came with player pictures, lol - scenes are always something I tailor to what is going on in the game, and the theme, on the spot.

SMC's games are always awesome. When Pac runs games these things happen:

http://refletsdecristal.blogspirit.com/files/The_Doors_-_People_Are_Strange.mp3

Santa-carla-sign.jpg

Santa Carla really is a boring and lame place to play mafia – dimwit players and basically the worst mod ever. It seemed normal enough to lynch the fat kid. The first night it was really boring nothing happened.. A week later like nothing happened. It got so bad they had to keep track of their own vote counts.

Initially they scoffed at the rumors of Vampires being responsible. But everyone knew it was all Pac's fault.

Crusher is dead and no one cares.

Night 2 has begun.

Read my butt.

SMC's games are always awesome. When Pac runs games these things happen:

LOL I mailed in that scene big time... I had just spent 2 hours breaking up teams and roles and sending out PM's. last thing I wanted to do was write a scene.

You know that game was cool.

EDIT: just noticed you changed the scene... witty.

I died twice.

Stop providing Pac with supporting evidence, please.

zero % chance. I can see that idiot from a mile away.

this is probably a nice guy that likes the show and stumbled into this mess.

Seems like he is a mafia guy. From the way his post was written, looks like he google searched mafia.

Just FYI, in case any one was wondering -- just did a google search for "mafia game forum" (worded that way to weed out any hits for the actual mafia or that video game)...JN Mafia Forum is 8th on the list. Pretty cool, I suppose.

Archived