BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA--SIGN UP THREAD (Roster Set!)

SMC

why does "bing" have 14 viewing this thread. someone explain that to me again?

where's Vic? we need more emo this game.

It has something to do with archiving information...someone's explained it before. I think that's how we're at 8th on google. We're on the 2nd page for Bing, though oddly enough it's for the Sons of Anarchy game not the forum itself.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to do this? So much so, I just saw this link on google and signed up to jetnation(not knowing what it is).

A Boardwalk Empire game.. Man that's like a dream.

Welcome. I'm Batman, the greatest scum hunter of all time. Listen to me and win.

If only I could use my deductive reasoning when I was, you know, the cop in a game.

Oh well.

Thanks. I'm waiting on Slats Jordan and The Sandman too. If you want to hit them up, please do.

My last 4 games:

Sakaea game: Killed D1 - shot by Verbalfag (town)

Wombat game: Lynched D2 (scum)

Hess game: Killed N1 - shot by JiFag (town)

Nolder game: Lynched D1 (town)

I wonder how long I'll last this game. lol.

Better hope Verb isn't a daytime vig

Welcome, Huddz! That's awesome.

I have some invites outstanding, however, that I'm waiting back on and if there's still a slot I'll definitely include you.

Have you played mafia before? On what message boards?

Just realised what Jetnation is all about, I'm from England man.. not a NY Jets fan, was on my phone when I posted before so I didnt see the actual site, only the forum.

I better move to NY asap and become a jets fan just so I can play this BE game! I didn't even know mafia games existed on message boards, damn I'm missing out! Anyway, sorry for wasting you good people's time.

Just realised what Jetnation is all about, I'm from England man.. not a NY Jets fan, was on my phone when I posted before so I didnt see the actual site, only the forum.

I better move to NY asap and become a jets fan just so I can play this BE game! I didn't even know mafia games existed on message boards, damn I'm missing out! Anyway, sorry for wasting you good people's time.

not requirements. fandom nor residence.

football? what is football?

Don;t worry about being a Jet fans. I hate them. We would love to have you play.

It's OK. Like mentioned, you don't have to be a fan of the Jets and we've had players from overseas here. But it's best to have mafia message board experience because the mafia you might be used to is completely different than what is played on MBs.

Why this game getting started? I'm all antsy in my pantsy.

Waiting on the last 3 slots. I'll start it as soon as I fill up the game.

Archived