How many points will the Patriots beat the Texans by next week?

Blackout

Remember when the cheating scum blew out the Jets in the regular season and then had to play them in the playoffs again? Howd that turn out for them? Never know whats gonna happen.

you are clearly a glass is half full person

i just don't see Houston doing anything, they are very blowoutable

Remember when the cheating scum blew out the Jets in the regular season and then had to play them in the playoffs again? Howd that turn out for them? Never know whats gonna happen.

Remember I predicted excatly that pre-blowout? The greatest of all time.

Anyways, The Pats will roll, then get beaten in the title game.

Even in a freak, once in a lifetime storm, lightening doesn't strike twice.

Pats win by 3 TDs. And Denver ain't beating them either.

Niners or Atlanta? That will be tough. I'd hate to see my 5th SB loss in my lifetime, although the early blowouts with Grogan and Bledsoe were easier to take than the two "one play either way and we win" losses by BB and Brady.

Niners or Atlanta? That will be tough. I'd hate to see my 5th SB loss in my lifetime, although the early blowouts with Grogan and Bledsoe were easier to take than the two "one play either way and we win" losses by BB and Brady.

I get a lot of joy out of those moments. Just thought I'd let you know.

The cheating scum flopping in the playoffs is hardly once in a lifetime, it's pretty much a regular event at this point.

texans beat the like the jets did the pats that year

If you care to re-type that in English, I'd be happy to respond.

The cheating scum flopping in the playoffs is hardly once in a lifetime, it's pretty much a regular event at this point.

You misread. The 'once in a lifetime part' referred to the Jets' ability to win a meaningful game since the Johnson administration.

As to the "flopping", a game coming down to the final minutes is hardly flopping. Twice. Can't win them all right? I suppose you'd rather start playing golf early than get to the SB and lose.

If you care to re-type that in English, I'd be happy to respond.

You misread. The 'once in a lifetime part' referred to the Jets' ability to win a meaningful game since the Johnson administration.

As to the "flopping", a game coming down to the final minutes is hardly flopping. Twice. Can't win them all right? I suppose you'd rather start playing golf early than get to the SB and lose.

Those aren't all super bowl losses. They have been flopping in the playoffs (usually in the first round) for about 10 years now.

If playing golf early avoided me from becoming as smug and self righteous as you come across because of a football team's performance, put me in the golf group every time.

And what if you are playing golf early AND being smug and self righteous?

Those aren't all super bowl losses. They have been flopping in the playoffs (usually in the first round) for about 10 years now.

You're math's a bit off there friend. In the past 10 years they have lost but 2 first round playoff games, one to the Ravens and one to the Jets, so to say "usually" is not actually accurate, agreed? That gives them a 13-4 playoff record and a 2-2 Super Bowl record. Not too shabby, eh?

If playing golf early avoided me from becoming as smug and self righteous as you come across because of a football team's performance, put me in the golf group every time.

You guys are smug and self righteous for a crappy team....who is the bigger a$sshole? :)

Remember when we blew out the Broncos and then blew them out again in the playoffs last year? Or in 2007 when we swept the Charges twice?

The Jets scenario means nothing...different players and teams. The Patriots only have 23 players from that team.

Do you think Belichick has not already played the last few minutes of that Jets game to all the players? Or has been hammering them with that thought for the past two weeks? Maybe even both.

Whichever team executes better will win.

And what if you are playing golf early AND being smug and self righteous?

You're math's a bit off there friend. In the past 10 years they have lost but 2 first round playoff games, one to the Ravens and one to the Jets, so to say "usually" is not actually accurate, agreed? That gives them a 13-4 playoff record and a 2-2 Super Bowl record. Not too shabby, eh?

That doesn't tell the whole story they started out 10-0 in the playoffs and are 6-6 since, all after that small part of their cheating was exposed.

Archived