Seahawks @ Redskins game thread

Blackout

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly think the Skins win easily. Seahawks run D is not great and the Skins are best rushing team in the NFL. Not to mention the Seahawks do not play well on the road.

Seahawks 10th in NFL against the rush in 2012. They also won their last two games on the road. Want to try again?

If RG can run better than he has looked the last few weeks I like Washington at home. Their secondary is their biggest weakness and not sure Wilson can exploit that enough to overcome the Skins running game and home crowd.

Interesting game.

RGIII is still in a brace and his mobility is still limited from all reports. Wilson has Tate and Rice looking good over the last few weeks.

My wife is a Colts fan, from Indy. With them eliminated I am happy to root for any and every team remaining in the tournament not from New England.

Living up in Boston, there's no better time of year in sports than the day after the Patriots don't win the SB again. LOL

Reggie Miller is a piece of sh*t. Why are you allowed to violate the signature dimensions requirements for a video of that NY hating sack of doosh?

He made a donation to the site then it was approved.

The Kubiak / Shanahan run blocking scheme needs to come to the NYJ. 1-cut runners taken in round 6 and UDFA turning into studs... we need some of that.

What they did back in the Alex Gibbs day in Denver was amazing. A new RB every year and the results never dropped off. He really almost made a mockery of the notion that you need a top pick at RB.

Max allows it for some reason, who the hell knows. lol.

EDIT: AY!!!! Where the heck did my Reggie Sig go....I DONATED! lol.

paypal@JetNation.com

Someone else donated to have it removed. This is the wild west!

RGIII is going to need to complete a pass or two this quarter if he wants to live to limp around another week.

No idea why they wont bring in Cousins, but I have Seattle -3 and the under so I hope they keep limping him out there. Shanahan isn't going to be happy till he kills him.

What they did back in the Alex Gibbs day in Denver was amazing. A new RB every year and the results never dropped off. He really almost made a mockery of the notion that you need a top pick at RB.

Between Shanahan (Alfred Morris, round 6) and Kubiak (Arian Foster, UDFA) they continue to do so.

Archived