Seahawks @ Redskins game thread

Blackout

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's the idiot in the Jets org that decided not to draft Russell Wilson?

Not sure. But let's go with Terry Bradway. It is much better to blame someone that is still around.

(And yes I know that Bradway actually liked him a lot).

Watching Seattle's OL pass block for Wilson, who just keeps escaping with his feet or getting rid of it with a rocket-fast release, I'm reminded of how horrible our OL supposedly has been. I've hardly seen him with 2 full seconds all game before he has to move or get rid of it. Kid is just awesome & makes it look so easy.

It is up to the medical staff and coaches to protect players from themselves. RG3 shouldn't have been playing after the re-injury in the first half.

Hope it's a fleeting injury that has no long-term impact on his career. Dude is awesome.

Should have been a new set of downs for Seattle. Washington was way offsides.

The non-call on the pass interference was a worse miss by the officials, imo. Ended Washington's shot at a come back. Blatant non-call too, not even debatable.

like they were saying after the game, we all got on cutler for not playing last season with his knee

can't have it both ways

I never got on Cutler. He made the smart decision. RG3 is all team, he is never going to take himself out of the game. Up the the head coach to make hard decisions for the well-being of his players when they can't do it themselves.

I never got on Cutler. He made the smart decision. RG3 is all team, he is never going to take himself out of the game. Up the the head coach to make hard decisions for the well-being of his players when they can't do it themselves.

This. Players don't understand the line between playing through pain and playing through injury to the point where it could be DETRIMENTAL to the team.

Archived