Seahawks @ Redskins game thread

Blackout

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Felt so sorry for RGIII, hope his knee Injury is not to bad, he's such a joy to watch when fit.

as good as RGIII is im afraid if he keeps running the ball like hes doing he may be dealing with injuries his entire career. I mean if hes running the ball on a fragile knee that looks really unstable then hes always going to run it healthy and with players constantly diving at his knees since QB's always run straight up hes going to ruin his career . Its obvious he does not like to slide and someone better get in his head quick

Rg3 did what curtis martin did. He said he could play. Like i have always said....it is up to the coach to determine when the player is not helping the team.

when they went up 14-0 and RGIII was limping all over the field and in obvious pain they should have put Cousins in the game . They certainly would have avoided that bad snap at the 5 yard line since RGIII could not even bend his knee to grab the ball, and it was catchable. Bad move by Shannahan also a bad move bot running Morris down their throats when it looked like it was there for them all game. Only having 23 rushing attempts when at one stage you had a 14-0 lead and a gimped out QB is ****ing dumb. I mean Morris ran 16 times for 80 yards dumb dumb and more dumb some of these so called great coaches do such obviously stupid things.

as good as RGIII is im afraid if he keeps running the ball like hes doing he may be dealing with injuries his entire career. I mean if hes running the ball on a fragile knee that looks really unstable then hes always going to run it healthy and with players constantly diving at his knees since QB's always run straight up hes going to ruin his career . Its obvious he does not like to slide and someone better get in his head quick

They called a naked bootleg for a guy on 1 leg, that sports most famous orthopedic surgeon said was vulnerable to injury prior to the game. That's just dumb. You mortgaged your future for the kid, it payed off, now you're going to try and get him killed.

They called a naked bootleg for a guy on 1 leg, that sports most famous orthopedic surgeon said was vulnerable to injury prior to the game. That's just dumb. You mortgaged your future for the kid, it payed off, now you're going to try and get him killed.

exactly,,, just adds to the dumb of shannahan, while Morris was there all game he should have touched the ball 30 + times IMO. I mean even if your dead set on playing RGIII you could have still run Morris and used occasional play action that would have really hurt the aggressive Seattle defense once they started moving up for the run.

exactly,,, just adds to the dumb of shannahan, while Morris was there all game he should have touched the ball 30 + times IMO. I mean even if your dead set on playing RGIII you could have still run Morris and used occasional play action that would have really hurt the aggressive Seattle defense once they started moving up for the run.

+1

There was no chance RG3 was coming out of the game without him being hurt more, but the playcalling was horrific.

This is silly. The press here is killing them. It's a knee. He's a football player with all offseason to heal up. They wanted Shanahan to bench him because he got hurt in the first quarter and they could have held on with the 14-0 lead. Very few of them seem to notice that he got hurt BEFORE he threw the second TD. Jimmy Johnson complains that they should put Cousins in because they are running the read option and Griffin can't get outside? No sh*t. Is Cousins going to get outside? The Seahawks D sitting on a QB without that mobility are going to be in a feeding frenzy. Give me a ****ing break. The person that is covering his own ass in all of this is Andrews. Talk about alarmist bullsh*t. We all like RGIII, so now it's everybody else's fault. The Seahawks were a better team. They survived a couple of body shots. Big surprise.

Archived