Gamble to Jets? Not so fast - Cimini

jetscanes331

Hey, anybody think of this possibility: the interview with Ross is more than just to satisfy the Rooney Rule. Ross happens to be an outstanding candidate and talent evaluator who has been running the Giants drafts the last several years and has done an amazing job.

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing ever posted on this site.

Congrats!

I know but Ross happens to be an outstanding candidate and talent evaluator who has been running the Giants drafts the last several years and has done an amazing job.

Geez. I thought you were Jetscode1 with that avatar.

I do tend to agree with you, and I can't quite fathom why nobody had thought of it yet, but Ross seems to be an outstanding candidate and talent evaluator in his own right when you consider he's been running the Giants drafts the last, I want to say, several years. Guy had done an amazing job.

In the meantime lets hope the Daily News can capture a picture of Rex shoveling his driveway today. We need to be kept abreast of what's going on with Ryan.

Exclusive Daily New report from Manish Mehta indicate at aprroximately 1000 hours Rex Ryan purchased bagels (6-3 plain, 1 poppy 2 cinamom raisin), a large coffee with skim and 2 splenda, bought $50 of unleaded regular gas at the Hess on Route 17, picked up unspecified dry cleaning, took out garbage(seems some paper got mixed in with regular in violation of town ordinances) and then subsequently walked a dog (appears to be golden retriever) for a distance of 3/4 of a mile over 35 minutes. Subject was wearing navy "Titans" sweatshirt, sweatpants and sneakers throughout above observations.

Yes. No Ex Giants.

LOL, fair enough. Personally I'd want what's best for the Jets. Ex Giants, Patriots, Satan worshipers, T0mShanes etc. Not particularly fussed as long as they're good.

I don't really have a preference from the guys available. Impossible for us to know just how much they contributed to the success of their teams.

Exclusive Daily New report from Manish Mehta indicate at aprroximately 1000 hours Rex Ryan purchased bagels (6-3 plain, 1 poppy 2 cinamom raisin), a large coffee with skim and 2 splenda, bought $50 of unleaded regular gas at the Hess on Route 17, picked up unspecified dry cleaning, took out garbage(seems some paper got mixed in with regular in violation of town ordinances) and then subsequently walked a dog (appears to be golden retriever) for a distance of 3/4 of a mile over 35 minutes. Subject was wearing navy "Titans" sweatshirt, sweatpants and sneakers throughout above observations.

Clearly bad info. He wouldve been at Noah's in Summit. Route 17 is 30 miles away from here. Great source Manish :P

Archived