Jets fire offensive coordinator Tony Sparano

JoeC36

Blind loyalty to players is MUCH worse than to coaches and I don't see any signs of Rex improving that.

We'll see what happens during the offseason, and again next fall. A little too early to tell right now.

This was a foregone conclusion after this season. Now get OC that helps you get the most out of your players

and that starts with getting rid of the worst QB in the conference-maybe the whole league to run said offense. I can't believe that Mark Sanchez turned into such a piece of raw sewage. This from the guy who we all had confidence in when it came to getting it done in the 4th quarter when it was really needed. I DO blame the OC for a lot of that, he would always take him out just as he would start getting hot. It was frigging uncanny, almost like he was still working for the Dolphins...

and that starts with getting rid of the worst QB in the conference-maybe the whole league to run said offense. I can't believe that Mark Sanchez turned into such a piece of raw sewage. This from the guy who we all had confidence in when it came to getting it done in the 4th quarter when it was really needed. I DO blame the OC for a lot of that, he would always take him out just as he would start getting hot. It was frigging uncanny, almost like he was still working for the Dolphins...

As much as Sanchez has ben terrible -Sparano pulling him to put in Tebow after he made some good throws this year was mind boggling stupid

As much as Sanchez has ben terrible -Sparano pulling him to put in Tebow after he made some good throws this year was mind boggling stupid

Also, they need to scrap the whole Wildcat idea-clearly it is no longer 2008 and we aren't the Miami Dolphins playing the Patriots in September

I think the whole dynamic of the JETS offense was thrown off by the Wild Cat.

Sparano's playcalling was actually better than the guy he replaced except when it came to running the WIldCat right which for some reason was mostly done right after Sanchez did something good. And the WildCat sunstitutions on the field led to such uncertainty that it always allowed the networks to run ads on their telecast. And for that Sparano needs to be gone and stay gone!

Archived