Press Conference Thread

SoFlaJets

I have faith in you and I believe you should start immediately for the upcoming playoff game. A good place to let the hicks from the north know that you are jumping on the wagon even if it is only to bring it to a crashing halt, I would recommend this forum. I have had a few good laughs there:

http://www.boston.co...burner/100/1390

best of luck derailing that train as a pats fan, our communication will stop.....now.

My wife has a picture of me in pats uni & hat. I have begun the process. Last year's super bowl was to f#ck with them all. just wait until you f#ckers see what i have in store this playoff season... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited that Rex has this much control over the team. Now that Tanny is out of the way, we can finally get down to righting this ship with a man born, raised and fed Football every day of his life.

This is the greatest press conference ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch... did you see Woody's body language when the "lame duck" question was asked. He backed away from Rex and put his hand in front of his face to touch his eye, indicating he broke eye contact with the question asker.

LOL

both have body language that just screams bullsh*t

I was looking for some serious input though. I did not watch the PC!

I'm giving you serious input.

He's saying everything you could want to hear. He's involved in the GM process. He's involved in the new OC. He doesnt want an ground and pound offense, he wants and unpredictable attack offense. Money has no factor in playing Mark if the new OC and GM want to go in a different direction. He's showing humility, admitting to his flaws and he's going to fix them. He wants his identity in all phases not just D and he's failed there but where he's failed before he'll succeed in the future.

This is Rex Ryan's baby and I couldnt be a happier Jets fan.

He's saying everything you could want to hear. He's involved in the GM process. He's involved in the new OC. He doesnt want an ground and pound offense, he wants and unpredictable attack offense. Money has no factor in playing Mark if the new OC and GM want to go in a different direction. He's showing humility, admitting to his flaws and he's going to fix them. He wants his identity in all phases not just D and he's failed there but where he's failed before he'll succeed in the future.

Thanks.

I read thru this thread as well. I am ecstatic!

If you ignore JiF, he trolls harder. Talk about perseverance.

Not sure what you're talking about. No trolling here. I'm very excited about what I'm hearing. Couldnt have asked for a better press conference. I've never been more excited to be a Jets fan.

Rex Ryan is the man.

I love the humility in this guy. Sings of a great leader.

The sign of a great leader is confidence and the ability to answer a question without stuttering or thinking your way through it. Neither one of these guys looks the part.

Woody ? who gives a sh*t, hes a billionaire, he just has to pick the right guys to run his organization, but Rex, he needs to learn to handle the media a lot better. He fumbles around with bullsh*t rather than giving quick consise answers and thats another sign of someone who's afraid to say the wrong thing rather than being 100 % confident in his plan going forward. He talks like a 10 year old kid telling his mommy hes going to try harder.

The fact is Rex has no ****ing plan he wants to once again hire an OC to run the offense because with a new DC coming in Rex is going to have his hands full and Pettine will prove to be a big loss in that respect. Personally I was hoping Pettine would be the HC because I do not feel Rex will ever get the pulse of this football team.

"Im going to tell ya right now no ones gonna want to play the Jets" Really Rex ?? I beg to differ.

Gotta love a head coach who wants to pretend his first 4 years never happened and has to start year 5 like it's day 1 because of his cluelessness on offense.

The sign of a great leader is confidence and the ability to answer a question without stuttering or thinking your way through it. Neither one of these guys looks the part.

Woody ? who gives a sh*t, hes a billionaire, he just has to pick the right guys to run his organization, but Rex, he needs to learn to handle the media a lot better. He fumbles around with bullsh*t rather than giving quick consise answers and thats another sign of someone who's afraid to say the wrong thing rather than being 100 % confident in his plan going forward. He talks like a 10 year old kid telling his mommy hes going to try harder.

The fact is Rex has no ****ing plan he wants to once again hire an OC to run the offense because with a new DC coming in Rex is going to have his hands full and Pettine will prove to be a big loss in that respect. Personally I was hoping Pettine would be the HC because I do not feel Rex will ever get the pulse of this football team.

"Im going to tell ya right now no ones gonna want to play the Jets" Really Rex ?? I beg to differ.

Sucks to be you. You're going to have to suffer a long long time watching the great Rex Ryan lead my Jets. MY JETS. You guys dont deserve Rex Ryan and the success he's going to bring to this organization.

Rex Ryan is the man. He's a great leader, a great coach and is exactly who I'd wan to run this organization. So he doesnt give BB like press conferences. Oh noes!!!

Keep your safeties and LBS withitn 4-5 yards of the LOS, wait for Pick 6 to shart himself, watch the defense give out late in games. it's worked for 2 years, it will work for as long as Rex Ryan is coach.

Sucks to be you. You're going to have to suffer a long long time watching the great Rex Ryan lead my Jets. MY JETS. You guys dont deserve Rex Ryan and the success he's going to bring to this organization.

Rex Ryan is the man. He's a great leader, a great coach and is exactly who I'd wan to run this organization. So he doesnt give BB like press conferences. Oh noes!!!

hehe JIF Im not asking for Belichick Im looking for the guy to actully believe what hes saying. Because he looked extremely uncomfortable most of that presser and like I mentioned in my previous post he was trying not to say the wrong thing rather than be confident in his overall message.

hehe JIF Im not asking for Belichick Im looking for the guy to actully believe what hes saying. Because he looked extremely uncomfortable most of that presser and like I mentioned in my previous post he was trying not to say the wrong thing rather than be confident in his overall message.

Damned if you, damned if you dont.

Rex Ryan is going to lead the Jets to the SB. Poor non-verbals in press conferences and all!!!!!

Archived