Press Conference Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm out ragged!!!!!!!!!

Totally should have said we suck and everyone is going to want an easy win vs. the Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, he should have said "we need to get better". Not "we challenge the whole league". The guy is a ****ing moron.

At least he would be speaking some truth and give his sh!tty players some motivation to shut his former fat mouth.

No, he should have said "we need to get better". Not "we challenge the whole league". The guy is a ****ing moron.

I'M OUT RAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't answer the Sanchez question at all. What a pathetic mess.... bring on Francessa, he's going to be AWESOME today.

Wouldn't answer the Sanchez question at all. What a pathetic mess.... bring on Francessa, he's going to be AWESOME today.

listening to these two guys is giving me ZERO confidence-Woody sounds like the Dolphins owner now-talking about three years ago making the playoffs-wow...this is as bad as I suspect it will be...

You mean "outraged?"

Yeah, whatever, Tom.

So now you get to decide who is a fan or not?? :rl:

Im a fan whenever I feel like it. Welcome to the modern fandom. All i need to do is scoop up some of those PSL's and Im a bigger fan than you!

Nope. You're a Pats fan and there will be no room on this bus once Rex is a god again.

Woody is the stupidest man alive. he does not believe in firing coach after GM goes. he has never bought into that idea. Because he has never worked, and because he does not know what a chain of command is. His kids go to school by helicopter, for Chrissakes.

and the way to remedy this is to have woody burn 6 million dollars by firing Rex. It seems to me like this is a rational decision. Not one likes to burn 6 dollars let alone 6 million.

Woody is confident. In what, exactly? Give us some specifics. We are going to put in the slow linebacker defense and balance it out with the poor QB offense. Field position will be our most important asset. We have three great linemen to offset our two crap linemen. Rex talks about impact players and mentions D'Brick? This guy is all over the place. He is one of 31 coaches who wants to get to the SB? Huh/

You know your season sucked when the first highlight you bring up is Austin ****ing Howard.

Holy sh*t, he was the highlight of the pre-season... which means NOTHING of value came out of the regular season.

You know your season sucked when the first highlight you bring up is Austin ****ing Howard.

Holy sh*t, he was the highlight of the pre-season... which means NOTHING of value came out of the regular season.

what pisses me off the most bro is they think we are frigging idiots-do they NOT know that we KNOW that there isn't anything there ON offense to BE unpredictable and explosive? Here he is citing stats again-Holmes was on track for...wow

Nope. You're a Pats fan and there will be no room on this bus once Rex is a god again.

I'll be back. Dont you worry! Im on a secret mission to destroy the Patriots like I did the Red Sox the past 2 seasons. With my success as a team killer, the Jets will no longer have to worry about the cheaters ruining things for them. When the Jets do win the super bowl, it will be because of super fans like me willing to take one for the team to ensure their success

and the way to remedy this is to have woody burn 6 million dollars by firing Rex. It seems to me like this is a rational decision. Not one likes to burn 6 dollars let alone 6 million.

No the way to remedy a situation is to get the best man for the job. What do I care about Woody's money? We should swallow a guy who is losing his grip because Woody might otherwise lose money? It is okay to make a bad decision as long as the reason is money?

Family? IS HE KIDDING? Why would he even go there?

I root for a football team; that's not a familial relationship.

Rex is not smart; he's a beeper salesman in an iphone world.

If someone suggested we go back to tubes for TVs instead of digital format he'd be laguhed out of the room. Rex does that with offense every time he opens his mouth.

Archived