Brooks " Bollywood" Bollinger Picked Miami Apart

Smizzy

28/42 327yds -2Td's 0 Int's

Not a bad turn around.

That was one hell of a performance by Bollinger today.

The kid got the crap knocked out of him and still stood in the pocket focusing downfield.

Hermy was a complete moron to yank him after the Ravens game and put Vinny in.

You guys need to watch some Non Jet games to see what a real QBs looks like. Bolly sucks. He did nothing in crunch time and the only reason the game was that close is the Refs kept calling questionable calls on the Phish.

We need to watch some non-Jet games to really see Bollinger at work? :shock::shock:

Does this mean we're limited to Wisconsin game film?

You guys need to watch some Non Jet games to see what a real QBs looks like. Bolly sucks. He did nothing in crunch time and the only reason the game was that close is the Refs kept calling questionable calls on the Phish.

really he's only been starting not even for a year... it takes QBs time to get used to the NFL, its not the same as college

if he's getting close now he can only get better later.

When a QB throws for 327 yards, 2 td's and no INTs he is hardly ever the reason why the team lost. Blame the FG unit for blowing a chip shot field goal in the first half or we would have won this game in the end. Bolly got us in good enough FG range.

My hat goes off to Brooks. He played his butt off, and when he got hit, he got back up, and played with fire. I like the heart that this guy plays with. I don't know what you guys think of him in your future, but there is some insurance there if Chad can't come back right away. I just wanted to stop by, and say good game.

Yup Bit, you must be the only one, he was actually good enough to win, the Defense has to do their part to keep us our lead when we got it.

I seen Brooks thrwo some nice passes today, he was on the money, if Jolley and Houston don't fumble, if Dearth get s better snap to Graham to hold, then Nug hits the FG, I can't see blaming Bolinger for that, and that was enough to help the Phins beat us.

Am I the only one who still thinks Brooks Bollinger should be showed the door?

Total Wins:

Vinny 1

Bolly 1

who cares? He's just good enough to lose.

How many balls have you seen wide open recievers drop?

Im not saying he's our guy,he's not a #1. ..but what more can you ask from a #3 QB who never took a snap in the NFL and was jerked around by a moron HC all yr?

I think he has done a serviceable job ,all things considered.

I really don't understand this whole Vinny deserves a goodbye start thing.

He had one good year with the Jets. One. I don't recall Ken Obrien getting his farwell exit.

If Herm starts Vinny next weekend, good lord.

Vinny's a good guy. Just, it's time to go.

O'Brien really got a raw deal, they gave his number to Boomer before he was even released from the team, that was pretty cold in my opinion.

Bollinger looked probably better than half the starters out there this week, I am not going to annoint him as a starter just yet, but if he continues to look good, especially against a good team like N.E. next week, I would be willing to go into next season with him at least fighting for the starting position against whoever else they get.

Anyone who doesn't give Brooks credit today is an idiot. Period.

Yeah ok ill give him credit. He had a great performance and couldn't finish off the game winning drive. The team still lost but apparently by the JetNation report card, you can give A+ to losing QBs.

I think Jets fans haven't seen quality QBing for so long they forget what it looks like. Brooks Bollinger can never win the big game - so what's the point?

a starter? for who? a CFL team?

He had a great performance and couldn't finish off the game winning drive. The team still lost but apparently by the JetNation report card, you can give A+ to losing QBs.

It would have been nice if your moronic coaching staff could have put your 3rd string QB in position to win the game.

Dinger has to be the most over rated OC in the entire NFL. This clown has done absolutey nothing since he came to the Jets.

This was a battle of the backups - Sage rosenfels vs Brooks Bollinger - and Brooks lost. What does that tell ya?

Bit from what i have seen with cedric playing, this team could have been 8-8 with a decent coach. CM should have been on bench since wk2. The coaching staff destroyed this team, every team has injuries and brooks played well. BTY i believe jets have scored more points than Bears now and what is there record 10-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit from what i have seen with cedric playing, this team could have been 8-8 with a decent coach.

Brooks and cedric got all the action yesterday and the Jets still lost. If anyone really believes Brooks Bollinger is anything resembling an actual NFL starter, well I pity that person, because it's possible dementia is setting in.

Brooks and cedric got all the action yesterday and the Jets still lost. If anyone really believes Brooks Bollinger is anything resembling an actual NFL starter, well I pity that person, because it's possible dementia is setting in.

The kid has a stronger arm than Pennyboy, not a big accomplishment there, he can run and seems to be pretty smart. What does penne do better, his first 2 years were holding a clipboard!!!!!!

The kid has a stronger arm than Pennyboy, not a big accomplishment there, he can run and seems to be pretty smart. What does penne do better, his first 2 years were holding a clipboard!!!!!!

I won't disagree. But people seem to have forgotten he lacks the size to ever be a real starter. He looks like the PK for goodness sake.

How about this for an exercise can anyone remember the last time the Super Bowl was won by a 6 foot tall QB? Seriously?

If there's no conceivable way Brooks Bollinger could win the SB as the QB of the Jets he shouldn't be on the roster.

Brooks arm is better than Chad's. When Chad plays with a torn rotator cuff.

That should tell you all you need to know. Ideally Brooks would be next years # 3 again. Hell if Bitonti isn't sticking up for him you know he must suck.

O'Brien really got a raw deal, they gave his number to Boomer before he was even released from the team, that was pretty cold in my opinion.

What made it even worse IMO was the fact that after spending his entire career on the run behind putrid O-lines, O' Brien had to watch Boomer get sacked an NLF low (I believe) 23 times.

Brooks arm is better than Chad's. When Chad plays with a torn rotator cuff.

That should tell you all you need to know. Ideally Brooks would be next years # 3 again. Hell if Bitonti isn't sticking up for him you know he must suck.

It would be great to see him back as #3 and if he were ever to come in the game I wouldn't be worried.

BZ

I won't disagree. But people seem to have forgotten he lacks the size to ever be a real starter. He looks like the PK for goodness sake.

How about this for an exercise can anyone remember the last time the Super Bowl was won by a 6 foot tall QB? Seriously?

If there's no conceivable way Brooks Bollinger could win the SB as the QB of the Jets he shouldn't be on the roster.

Just Like Joe Theismann .. get a grip he is a decent backup, not a starter........

That should tell you all you need to know. Ideally Brooks would be next years # 3 again

The #3 QB should be which ever QB we draft this year. The guy should have size and a strong arm with the potential to be a #1 or #2 in a couple of years. Best case would be if Hermie gets canned and takes Brooksie with him.

Archived