Cimini says it's down to 3 choices: Gamble/Ross/Cohen

SouthernJet

any1 who thinks they are better than the Jets should probably not work for the Jets.

Therein lies the problem ... who is going to feel inferior to the existing management tandem of Johnson/Ryan? Whoever does (feel inferior-not better) ... I'm probably not that excited about them managing my football team.

I guess none of us know what happened behind close doors. For all we know, Cohen, who has a long rep as a football guy (scout/pro personel w/eagles etc) disagreed w/tanny on many things. maybe Tanny was always over -riding Cohen/Bradway on direction.

None of us really know. We do know Clinksdales left for those reasons, that staff would want X player and Tanny would not back them up.

I agree. People here are overreacting (again, what a surprise?) when they don't even have any of the facts. What you mentioned is entirely possible. Also, do people really think Cohen would keep the status quo? His boss did just get fired. I'm sure he's not going to just keep making the same mistakes that Tanny did.

Pioli maybe someone we may have to end up looking at. I had written about it a few days back when he was fired.

Yes I remember that and while I think he would be great (I do), I don´t see that happen. Another thing that strikes me when looking for a new GM is that it´s a lottery, no matter what prior work they have done. I mean look at Pioli and Dimitroff (if you want to, add the third guy from NE that left and returned), many thought Pioli was the safe choice between them.

I guess that is why I am so frustrated now that we have a chance to get a fresh start and WJ doesn´t take it.

Archived