Rob Ryan fired

aec4

Where I live has zero relevance in the struggle between Jersey and Long Island to claim the Jets as their own. I'm an Islander. I don't want them anymore.

You dickhole.

Wrong, you can't know Jersey as an outsider when you live in NE territory, Gahbadge brain

Wrong, you can't know Jersey as an outsider when you live in NE territory, Gahbadge brain

I didn't claim to know Jersey. No idea what you are talking about. Growing up on LI it was always saying FU to Jersey the Jets are ours. Hence me now saying Jersey can have them. Just like you can have all the over grown bush... Do not want!

I didn't claim to know Jersey. No idea what you are talking about. Growing up on LI it was always saying FU to Jersey the Jets are ours. Hence me now saying Jersey can have them. Just like you can have all the over grown bush... Do not want!

Who gives a $hit about your life story? You're still Gahbadge Brain.

knock... damn iphone

New Jersey can have this team, I give up.

Yeah seriously. Who the **** are the Jets to just up and fire Rob Ryan? It's sickening how stupid this franchise is. Day in and day out they do something that's so like yo wtf man. Everyone is so stupid and probably gay in this franchise, you can so totally just tell by the stuff they do.

OMG and so sick of GM Ryan with his stupid stupidness and he's not even fat anymore! It's like whaaaaat.

Yeah seriously. Who the **** are the Jets to just up and fire Rob Ryan? It's sickening how stupid this franchise is. Day in and day out they do something that's so like yo wtf man. Everyone is so stupid and probably gay in this franchise, you can so totally just tell by the stuff they do.

OMG and so sick of GM Ryan with his stupid stupidness and he's not even fat anymore! It's like whaaaaat.

A far cry from funny, you.

I think we should bring him on. I know Thurman may be good but I'd live to see us get rob in the fold.

Too funny I can see the press conference after a game.....Wrecks says I won't be answering that question and you should ask the DC, Rob gets up there and says...WTF man I tried!

Eight of Rob Ryan's nine defenses were in the bottom 5-10 against the run.

How's that?

ya before he was fired yesterday, LAST week ESPN had a blurb where in last few years his star has fallen within league circles.

So in typical Jets fashion, we will demote Thurman after 8 hours on job and hire Rob :(

Where I live has zero relevance in the struggle between Jersey and Long Island to claim the Jets as their own. I'm an Islander. I don't want them anymore.

You dickhole.

Hey guys -- knock the cursing off even if you are joking around.

Thought this was interesting.. Jerry Jones' rationale for firing Rob...

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones made his first public comments about the release of defensive coordinator Rob Ryan during a taped interview that aired Wednesday.

Jones alluded to two losses -- at Seattle in Week 2 and to Chicago at Cowboys Stadium in Week 4, when Dallas' defense was almost completely healthy -- as part of the reasons why he let Ryan go.

The Cowboys lost to the Seahawks, 27-7, but two special-teams turnovers put Dallas into a 10-0 hole in the first quarter. As a defense, the Cowboys were missing only one starter, nose tackleJay Ratliff, to injury.

In the 34-18 loss to the Bears, quarterback Tony Romo threw five interceptions, with two of those returned for touchdowns. The Cowboys were missing two defensive starters to injury in that game, Anthony Spencer and Ratliff.

"I didn't like the way we were playing in a lot of cases," Jones said in the taped interview that will air in its entirety Saturday night on KTVT-TV in Dallas. "I thought we could play better before the injuries, and so I factored that in. It wasn't like we had a lot of injuries out here when we played Chicago. It wasn't like we had a lot of injuries when we played Seattle. I didn't like the way we played there.

So basically, Rob used the argument that injuries hurt them (completely true, but definitely not early on) So Jerry Jones referenced THESE two games? Where Rob clearly had nothing to do with the loss..

This guy may be worse than Woody.

Archived