Telesco to SD- Jets request SD's Jimmy Rae

Lizard King

You'll fellate the men who built the Jets roster and discredit the ones who built the Niners roster. You'll spend years defending Brian Schottenheimer. You'll make arguments that Vernon Gholston might be secretly awesome.

For what it's worth, there was a time when the Jets were allegedly in talks with the Niners about a trade. Most people wanted Crabtree. I suggested that maybe we could get lucky and trade Gholston (who I was higher on than most) for Vernon Davis and I was told that there is no way we would want that loser.

For what it's worth, there was a time when the Jets were allegedly in talks with the Niners about a trade. Most people wanted Crabtree. I suggested that maybe we could get lucky and trade Gholston (who I was higher on than most) for Vernon Davis and I was told that there is no way we would want that loser.

Was that me?

Rich Cimini

#Jets GM search likely will go to nxt wk. They're trying to cover all bases. They've reached out to at least 10 ppl, interviewed at least 4.

8:13PM EST

damn jets being thorough. they should have just have hired Gamble because he has a cool name and the 49ers have been good the last 2 years.

Archived