Tim Tebow: I Don’t Have Any Regrets

JetNation

New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow spoke with FOX Business Network’s (FBN) Liz Claman about the team’s past season, his future in the NFL, and partnering with TiVo. In addressing whether he regrets his move to New York, Tebow said “I don’t have any regrets. I believe everything happens for a reason.”

On whether he has any regrets in coming to New York:
“I don’t have any regrets. I believe everything happens for a reason. I don’t know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future and in that there is a lot of peace and a lot of comfort.”

On what team he might play for next season:
“That’s a good question. But right now, I am excited to be here talking with you and that’s what I am focused on right now.”

On whether he has a girlfriend:
“No I do not. I am single.”

On what shows he TiVos:
“Castle. The Biggest Loser was about to start back up. There’s a few I like to TiVo and what makes it easy for me, I am so busy going to away games and whatnot I can just throw it from my TV to my iPad. Makes it easy and saves me time as well.”

On what sports he TiVos:
“When I am at the house watching college football, I can have my iPad out watching one game, have the TV watching one thing and my phone watching another thing.”

On what his friends, family and pastor are guiding him toward at this point in his life:
“So many people just support me and want the best for me and I think that is just amazing that I have the great support staff of my family, the companies we partner with, and everybody around me. Just is really wonderful.”

Courtesy — FOX BUSINESS NETWORK

New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow spoke with FOX Business Network’s (FBN) Liz Claman about the team’s past season, his future in the NFL, and partnering with TiVo. In addressing whether he regrets his move to New York, Tebow said “I don’t have any regrets. I believe everything happens for a reason.”

On whether he has any regrets in coming to New York:

“I don’t have any regrets. I believe everything happens for a reason. I don’t know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future and in that there is a lot of peace and a lot of comfort.”

Just to read between the lines, here's what I think Tebow was thinking: "I can't wait to leave the New York Jets. I just spent the past season playing for a completely incompetent OC, and a HC who really didn't care or know anything about how NFL offenses should be run. Plus, I had to suffer the indignity of playing second fiddle to Mark Sanchez, who sucks ass, and could very well be the one QB int he NFL whose passing ability is worse than mine."

I don't think that much of Tebow's abilities, but I believe he was brought here with the sort of understanding that if Sanchez faltered he would get a crack at starting. Meanwhile, he would run the occasional wildcat.

Well, he didn't do well in the role so when Sanchez faltered, he didn't get to start. Don't blame Tebow for being disappointed and he's handling it with class.

But he didn't maximize the role they did give him, either.

I don't think that much of Tebow's abilities, but I believe he was brought here with the sort of understanding that if Sanchez faltered he would get a crack at starting. Meanwhile, he would run the occasional wildcat.

Well, he didn't do well in the role so when Sanchez faltered, he didn't get to start. Don't blame Tebow for being disappointed and he's handling it with class.

But he didn't maximize the role they did give him, either.

I'm sure Tim, like the rest of us, expected the offense to be competent too. I don't personally think he's a quarterback but our coaching and team didn't give him much of a shot to do anything regardless of his 'talent'.

On what team he might play for next season:

“That’s a good question. But right now, I am excited to be here talking with you and that’s what I am focused on right now.”

Here we go again...

Really Tim? You're excited to talk to the media? OR are you excited to mention TiVo a thousand times so your tithe goes up?

This guy is all business, and he always has an agenda. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it amazes me that his same ol' routine still works. He treats every interview like an award acceptance speech.

Here we go again...

Really Tim? You're excited to talk to the media? OR are you excited to mention TiVo a thousand times so your tithe goes up?

This guy is all business, and he always has an agenda. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it amazes me that his same ol' routine still works. He treats every interview like an award acceptance speech.

There are millions of people out there getting corrective surgery and paying tons to get one fiftieth the media attention that Tebow gets..This kid is as naive about the world as it gets for his position..seriously.. His brother is one of his closest advisers and agents..he still hasn't gotten laid, for cripes sake.

Fact is, there are a bunch of NFL qbs that wish they had his endorsement power.

Tebow will be a success somewhere, the JETS are being stupid about there entire organization.. Ryan has no idea how to run a team, or an offense..and whatever defensive skill he had is like that stain he has on his arm.. worthless, and out of date.

Archived