Time to put on your big boy pants

Maxman

Intellectually, I agree with you. But after 50+ years of watching this team and the last 40 of them seeming to be Groundhog Day over and over, it's hard to look on the bright side.

The team is old and has plenty of posiitions that need improving. It's going to take at least 3 years before they are capable of seriously competing for anything. If you're in your mid-20's, I agree, it doesn't seem that bad. But if you're like me, closing in on 60, it's hard to be enthusiastic and hopeful.

I'll just add that living here in Rochester, I have to take a lot of s*** from Bills fans. That is the ultimate insult.

It doesn't take 3 years to turn things around in todays NFL. Just look at the 1-15 Dolphins that went to the playoffs the next year. This years team would have been at least 8-8 with compentent Offensive coaching and philosophy.

As far as the Bills, ask them when was the last time they made the playoffs or win a SB. You definitely shouldn't be taking any crap from them.

It doesn't take 3 years to turn things around in todays NFL. Just look at the 1-15 Dolphins that went to the playoffs the next year. This years team would have been at least 8-8 with compentent Offensive coaching and philosophy.

As far as the Bills, ask them when was the last time they made the playoffs or win a SB. You definitely shouldn't be taking any crap from them.

It's been a 3 year turnaround for the last 40 years. By the time we fill the holes we have, the decent players we have now will be gone. Not to mention the fact that there is no franchise QB on the horizon.

The Dolphins did that with the old last place schedule, which isn't in place anymore.

When you live in an area where you are outnumbered 1000-1, you have to take it. It is all around you. And, honestly, the Bills have been bad, but they are not the comic opera that we always seem to be.

Archived