15 replies to this topic

#1 jetscanes331

jetscanes331

Believer

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • LocationQueens, NY

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

Think it's a great hire for them. Only problem I see is that he's targeting Norv Turner as his OC - was still hoping we'd snag him.

#2 HessStation

HessStation

FightThePower

• Members
  • 23,698 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:50 AM

The Jets are snagging no one. The Rex Ryan ship of fools is still on it's sinking spiral towards the bottom of the sea.

#3 jgb

jgb

Darksider

• Members
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:32 AM

They'll prob promote kicking coach

#4 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,727 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:13 AM

The Jets are snagging no one. The Rex Ryan ship of fools is still on it's sinking spiral towards the bottom of the sea.

You're being negative. Be nicer. The ship only has a hole in it and the captain is ignoring it. Wait until 8 months from now when the staff begins rearranging the deck chairs
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#5 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 20,859 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

So the Browns hired as HC a guy they fired as their OC just 4 years ago after only 2 seasons in that role? Interesting.
By day he's the (not so) mild-mannered Bleedin Green, but by night...

#6 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,727 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

So the Browns hired as HC a guy they fired as their OC just 4 years ago after only 2 seasons in that role? Interesting.

New people throughout the organization...
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#7 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 20,859 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

New people throughout the organization...

I'm well aware of that, but I still find it rather amusing. It's just that between this hire and then Chudzinski bringing on his former boss, who just got sh*t-canned for sucking beyond belief, the Browns help remind us that the Jets aren't the only team that makes the kind of decisions that sound more like the setup for a joke than any actual decision of a real NFL team. New people or not, Jets fans would have an aneurysm if the team ever made a move like this.
By day he's the (not so) mild-mannered Bleedin Green, but by night...

#8 SouthernJet

SouthernJet

Hey, nice marmot!

• Members
  • 31,296 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

Odd move for Haslam UNTIL I started thinking. Cowher now says he may want to return in 2014. Cowher exBrown player, Haslam/Cowher buddies from Haslams Steeler days...etc etc
Posted Image

"No straight lines make up my life, and all my roads have bends;
There's no clear-cut beginnings, and so far no dead-ends."

#9 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,727 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

I'm well aware of that, but I still find it rather amusing. It's just that between this hire and then Chudzinski bringing on his former boss, who just got sh*t-canned for sucking beyond belief, the Browns help remind us that the Jets aren't the only team that makes the kind of decisions that sound more like the setup for a joke than any actual decision of a real NFL team. New people or not, Jets fans would have an aneurysm if the team ever made a move like this.

yes we would... especially with a guy with a weird name. Browns are stupider than us, but they have the benefit of being in cleveland where no one cares.

#10 RSJ

RSJ

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 9,929 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

Maybe there is hope for Mangini coming back after all.

#11 Lupz27

Lupz27

2nd year player looking for a breakout season.

• Members
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Maybe there is hope for Mangini coming back after all.

Brian Schottenheimer your 2016 NY Jets HC!

#12 RSJ

RSJ

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 9,929 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Brian Schottenheimer your 2016 NY Jets HC!

At this point I would take Kotite back over the fool we have in there right now.

#13 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 17,498 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

hey hess

lolololololololololololololololol

embarrasing
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.

#14 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 20,214 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

Oh yeah, Hess was a Browns fan for some reason. How's that going?

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#15 Bugg

Bugg

Of counsel whack job

• Members
  • 14,343 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

Posted Image
Objective-Glendale, Arizona

Super Bowl 49-February, 2015

#16 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 4,557 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

You've got to admit, he has a Lake Erie football name. I wish him well, unlike the sniping ass-wipes.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users