Browns name Rob Chudzinski coach

jetscanes331

New people throughout the organization...

I'm well aware of that, but I still find it rather amusing. It's just that between this hire and then Chudzinski bringing on his former boss, who just got sh*t-canned for sucking beyond belief, the Browns help remind us that the Jets aren't the only team that makes the kind of decisions that sound more like the setup for a joke than any actual decision of a real NFL team. New people or not, Jets fans would have an aneurysm if the team ever made a move like this.

I'm well aware of that, but I still find it rather amusing. It's just that between this hire and then Chudzinski bringing on his former boss, who just got sh*t-canned for sucking beyond belief, the Browns help remind us that the Jets aren't the only team that makes the kind of decisions that sound more like the setup for a joke than any actual decision of a real NFL team. New people or not, Jets fans would have an aneurysm if the team ever made a move like this.

yes we would... especially with a guy with a weird name. Browns are stupider than us, but they have the benefit of being in cleveland where no one cares.

Archived