Woody wants...........

JOJOTOWNSELL

Woody wanted manhattan.....not queens

Woody wanted Favre.....not Chad

Woody wanted Tebow......not stability

Woody wanted the Jets to play on Thanksgiving

Woody wanted to win the Presidency more than the Super Bowl

Woody wanted the Jets to play in Japan (remember that one)

What are some of the other things that Woody wants??

Because we all know that what Woody wants.........Woody gets!

Woody wanted manhattan.....not queens

Woody wanted Favre.....not Chad

Woody wanted Tebow......not stability

Woody wanted the Jets to play on Thanksgiving

Woody wanted to win the Presidency more than the Super Bowl

Woody wanted the Jets to play in Japan (remember that one)

What are some of the other things that Woody wants??

Because we all know that what Woody wants.........Woody gets!

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

LOOK AT ME SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

LOOK AT ME SOMEONE PLEASE LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahah more like.........

OH MY GOD!! WHEN WE LOOK BACK IN 15 YEARS WE WILL REALIZE THAT WOODY JOHNSON WAS A CLUELESS, CODDLED HACK WHO RUINED OUR TEAM WITH TERRIBLE DECISION AFTER TERRIBLE DECSION!!

SO FAR WE HAVE BLAMED HERM, MANGINI, REX, MR T, SPORANO, SCHOTTY.........BUT WHO SIGN THESE GUYS CHECKS??

WOODY THATS WHO!! THE SAME WOODY WHO MADE ALL THE ABOVE DECISIONS THAT I MENTIONED ABOVE!!

The mob mentality is coming into effect in this thread.......i see the sharks circling lol!!

Let me go get my "attention" on......word son

hahahahahah more like.........

OH MY GOD!! WHEN WE LOOK BACK IN 15 YEARS WE WILL REALIZE THAT WOODY JOHNSON WAS A CLUELESS, CODDLED HACK WHO RUINED OUR TEAM WITH TERRIBLE DECISION AFTER TERRIBLE DECSION!!

SO FAR WE HAVE BLAMED HERM, MANGINI, REX, MR T, SPORANO, SCHOTTY.........BUT WHO SIGN THESE GUYS CHECKS??

WOODY THATS WHO!! THE SAME WOODY WHO MADE ALL THE ABOVE DECISIONS THAT I MENTIONED ABOVE!!

The mob mentality is coming into effect in this thread.......i see the sharks circling lol!!

Let me go get my "attention" on......word son

The other owners had to approve of him buying this franchise, that had to know he was a clueless clown, and there must be so much hate for the Jets from the powerful owners like Kraft, and Mara that they made sure he got the franchise so they could watch the Jets be the for ever running joke of the NFL!

The other owners had to approve of him buying this franchise, that had to know he was a clueless clown, and there must be so much hate for the Jets from the powerful owners like Kraft, and Mara that they made sure he got the franchise so they could watch the Jets be the for ever running joke of the NFL!

Was him or Dolan. The lesser of 2 evils, at least I think it was

Was him or Dolan. The lesser of 2 evils, at least I think it was

I don't know man, Dolan has seemed to FINALLY learn his lesson, he took his 2 franchises out of his stupid hands, and placed them in capable hands, and let both of them turn his 2 franchises around, and both seem to be on the up, and will stay up for a LONG time IMO. Unless you ment lesser of 2 evils as far as the other NFL owners were concerned, then yea they def would prefer Woody over Dolan, then, and now.

Archived