Rob Ryan hired by Rams, according to report

Lil Bit Special

Damn. I was hoping for a bigger circus in 2013.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/1/11/3867904/rob-ryan-hired-rams

The St. Louis Rams have hired Rob Ryan as their new defensive coordinator, Brian Costello, writer for the New York Post, reported on Friday.

Source: Rob Ryan has been hired by the Rams as their new defensive coordinator.

— Brian Costello (@BrianCoz)
January 12, 2013

Ryan was fired by the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday with one year remaining on his contract. The Cowboys finished 19th overall in the league on defense, 17th against the run and 21st against the pass.

He took to ESPN to voice a complaint or two, as well as grant a vote of self-confidence saying, "I'll be out of work for like five minutes."

Ryan's talk of course didn't literally come true, but five minutes, three days, who is counting?

The St. Louis rams fired interm defensive coordinator Blake Williams on Jan. 3, and then also reportedly canned suspended defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, Blakes dad, on the same day. The Rams finished 15th in the NFL against both the pass and the run and were in the top half of the NFL allowing 21.8 points per game.

Damn. I was hoping for a bigger circus in 2013.

http://www.sbnation....ryan-hired-rams

The St. Louis Rams have hired Rob Ryan as their new defensive coordinator, Brian Costello, writer for the New York Post, reported on Friday.

Source: Rob Ryan has been hired by the Rams as their new defensive coordinator.
— Brian Costello (@BrianCoz)
January 12, 2013

Ryan was fired by the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday with one year remaining on his contract. The Cowboys finished 19th overall in the league on defense, 17th against the run and 21st against the pass.

He took to ESPN to voice a complaint or two, as well as grant a vote of self-confidence saying, "I'll be out of work for like five minutes."

Ryan's talk of course didn't literally come true, but five minutes, three days, who is counting?

The St. Louis rams fired interm defensive coordinator Blake Williams on Jan. 3, and then also reportedly canned suspended defensive coordinator Gregg Williams, Blakes dad, on the same day. The Rams finished 15th in the NFL against both the pass and the run and were in the top half of the NFL allowing 21.8 points per game.

We'd need a BIGGER tent if that happened! lol

Archived