This weekend's losing teams....

ZachEY

Completely agreed on the "once a team is bad enough..." stuff Dom. That is exactly where I feel Rex is, and why Im not gung ho on firing Rex. We're already seeing his imprint on D with the Wilkerson/Coples duo on the DL as well as the improved play of DBs, JAG and star talent alike.

In the past week I've become more comfortable with Rex being retained. The reason? One of the most positive traits I've seen from him is the desire to get better at his job. Sure he's not done it at a pace I love, but the fire is there to do it. You can't fake that. He's a clod in the media right now because he isn't good or comfortable with lying, which is what he has to do to keep things in-house.

Given that there's not many other options out there... I'm kind of weening myself on the Rex as Pheonix to rise from ashes storyline. It has potential.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont buy this at all. There are lots of coaches who would do a tremendous job as a head coach. Rex isnt some God-like coach. There are others who are just as qualified as him.

look at the Eagles right now. and they don't have to share a city. they are interviewing Brian Billick. Who's next? Jim Fassel?

look at the Eagles right now. and they don't have to share a city. they are interviewing Brian Billick. Who's next? Jim Fassel?

Those are the only 2 coaches available anywhere? :rl: Give me a break. There are so many coaches who are assistants and coordinators that could be good head coaches and nobody talks about them until their team has a good year. You mean to tell me all of a sudden the OC in Seattle is some sort of genius? Give me a break.

Teams are too scared to try and hire someone out of the mainstream media's view so they dont get trashed by nobodies on the internet and radio.

Schotty arguments for like 6 years. GFY

Like 6 years? Totes giiiiiiiiirl.

This is progress, and lol you can't spell masturbation. What a dummy. You CAN demonstrate masturbation of course... Quick tell us again all the things you were saying years ago that are scientifically proven to be true now.

Hmm...which one of us has the multiple accounts here again love? Who steered the conversation to insults once "herp two paid CBs still isn't a QB" or whatever that drivel argument was no longer held up past one post?

I vote trading this arrogant know nothing for Brooklyn.

I dont buy this at all. There are lots of coaches who would do a tremendous job as a head coach. Rex isnt some God-like coach. There are others who are just as qualified as him.

I don't necessarily disagree, but it is strange how quickly nothing happens when you ask for more specific names.

Like 6 years? Totes giiiiiiiiirl.

This is progress, and lol you can't spell masturbation. What a dummy. You CAN demonstrate masturbation of course... Quick tell us again all the things you were saying years ago that are scientifically proven to be true now.

Hmm...which one of us has the multiple accounts here again love? Who steered the conversation to insults once "herp two paid CBs still isn't a QB" or whatever that drivel argument was no longer held up past one post?

I vote trading this arrogant know nothing for Brooklyn.

Every response you make takes a huge leap in another direction. No chance I'm biting on any if it. You don't even recall how this kicked off... LOL.

I waxwd you right off the bat, your just trying to salvage this to come away looking like you got to me. What'd you call me again when you ran out if witless recourse? Beat you up so bad you are truly running with the misspelled word bit. Lololol, nice.

Damn right I'm arrogant.

Who needs to give specific names? Are we in the business? Do we know the inner workings of every team? No. We as fans dont know sh!t. And we really should stop acting like we do.

So then it's up in the air whether or not Rex is a bad coach, or did the people in the know already tell us?

I hate all these points being scored. Feels like Arena Football. But the rules have been changed to favor the offense, so be it. You still need a good defense. Because you still need big stops at key times. Not like Atlanta's D or subsequently, Seattle's D. For no stops at any time, see Houston's D. I suspect in the future though that the ratio of money spent will go more to the offense than it does even now.

Gato and Integrity. Knock it off. Both of you. Put each other on ignore.

I won't spend two seconds trying to figure out who started it. I hope that clears things up. Just be done with it. I don't want to read personal attacks from either of you again.

Archived