Western Mafia Sign Ups

JustInFudge

Young Guns Mafia, JiF style:

The Wild Wild West is filled with great stories. One of the most infamous, was the story of Bill the Kid. A good looking, educated boy known for having the fastest gun this side of the Mississippi. Billy was a vagabond up to no good destined for a hanging. That was until he was taken in by a well to do business man, John Tunstall. John had a way of showing young men how to get their life in order and had a few boys on his range helping take care of the place. They were loyal hard working young men, learning how to read, write and get about life.

That was until a rival business man decided the Mr. Tunstall was a threat and sought to take over his land, Lawrence Murphy. Lawrence owned Lincoln county. One way or another, it all started and ended with him. The Sheriffs office, the courtroom, you name it, they were all reporting to Murphy. Murphy had tried to negotiate with John for his land but there was no budging from this strong willed business man. He wasnt leaving. So Murphy, decided to take matters into his own hands and had Mr. Tunstall murdered by a mob of his men with the boys close by to witness.

Murphy never dreamed that this small group of boys would wage the war on him in reaction to the murder. Revenge was the only thing on their mind and blood was the only answer.

Regulators!!!! Mount up!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should I let you guys vote on which movie I base it on?

Does anyone care?

Both work very similar. Going to basic set up after an orthodox game. True scum hunting.

Tombstone: Earp bro's and company vs. some of the infamous Outlaws

Young Guns: The Regulators and company vs. the infamous Murphy Men.

Young Guns leads to a few surprises...I could probably get more creative with this one and that's what I'm leaning toward.

Tombstone is more straight up, good old fashion mafia.

Thoughts?

12-16-20 players.

Depends on the interest level. And the following people are playing, I dont care what you say:

1. JC

2. Verb

3. Leelou

4. Crusher

5. SMC

6. Ape

7. Hess

8. AVM

9. Vic

10. BG

11. Smash

12. Dan

13. 80

14. wwbgay

15. Lils

16. Ishy

17. Heavy Fog

18. Pac

Do we let Pac play? I say no.

Get slats, CTM and DPR. I vote "Hell No" on Pac.

Leave me on the list. This week is no problem. Next week I'm on the WEST COAST, and going to be very busy, so I'll be Sharrow-like (without the charm or intelligence).

Oh, get Sharrow too!

If Pacs in I'm out.

Deal.

In.

And, JiF, why don't you do the game based on BOTH movies.

That would be awesome.

Sorry, I'm going Young Guns. I've been working out the set up and its a perfect blend of old school mafia scum hunting mixed with a few role twists.

Tombstone I'll table for when we need a straight up, standard format game....which you know will happen once someone tries to get creative again. ;-)

Deal.

Sorry, I'm going Young Guns. I've been working out the set up and its a perfect blend of old school mafia scum hunting mixed with a few role twists.

Tombstone I'll table for when we need a straight up, standard format game....which you know will happen once someone tries to get creative again. ;-)

Excellent.

Get slats, CTM and DPR. I vote "Hell No" on Pac.

Leave me on the list. This week is no problem. Next week I'm on the WEST COAST, and going to be very busy, so I'll be Sharrow-like (without the charm or intelligence).

Oh, get Sharrow too!

Does DPR check PM's here? I'll send one to those guys...

I like Tombstone the movie better too btw, but my I really like what I'm working out in my head for Young Guns.

Does DPR check PM's here? I'll send one to those guys...

I like Tombstone the movie better too btw, but my I really like what I'm working out in my head for Young Guns.

Go for it then dude, I'm sure it'll be awesome.... until you gay it up.

Has to be better than Capture the Flag Mafia.

His Capture the Flag game was part of my inspiration for Boardwalk Empire, along with Hunger Games.

The quiz aspect was weird, but the setup had promise. The faction setup is cool and it made me have to think of a way to keep rival factions from just lynching everyone, hence the recruitment wrinkle. The rivals had to find value in opposing players.

+1

JiF, make me a vig with a bullet proof vest and my first 3 kills will be Nolder, WWWombat, and Verbal.

THNX!

Sub wwwbgay with 80 and its a deal.

Tombstone or GTFO

I'm going Young Guns. please still play

Almighty Batman,

any room for a very thick fog in this game? Western/Billy the Kid sounds badass.

Eating Golden Corral outside the O.K. Corral,

HeavyFog

You're in.

Archived