Western Mafia Sign Ups

JustInFudge

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're making your way onto my hitlist too, my hairy friend.

And you are climbing the list of least threatening people in teh mafia goodness, just behind JIF and Pac.

Good to see your OMGUS is still in tact though... you're going to need it.

They don't live where the cool kids live.

Oh yeah, the whole "which lame place to live is cooler - Jacksonville or Buffalo" debate. Both locations are like the afterbirth of all the other great places to live in both of their respective states.

Coming from Nolder it shouldn't be taken as a compliment. Dodgeball sucked.

Yeah kinda, which is why I want to play it again sometime and tweak the numbers/roles.

Wasn't entirely my fault though. You guys just weren't into it and didn't post much.

It takes players to make a game.

Yeah kinda, which is why I want to play it again sometime and tweak the numbers/roles.

Wasn't entirely my fault though. You guys just weren't into it and didn't post much.

I enjoyed it. 80 hammering himself D1 was retarded though. Considering policy lynching his ass from now on.

Have you ever run a balanced game? Ever?

If he comes out there will you guys call him the APE ?

lol

I don't remember if we did last time or not.

Steve and Dave did, pretty sure. Just upon meeting me... not throughout the night.

I did.

Confirmed. Though, the ironic thing is ... I'm maybe 10% like APE in real life, your friend that got drunk by the end of the night he was acting out my online persona, lol.

I'll have to remember to this time.

I'd be broken hearted if you didn't ... you can talk to me this time too, bashful. You were more quiet in real life than you are as scum in these games. LOL

lol

Steve and Dave did, pretty sure. Just upon meeting me... not throughout the night.

Confirmed. Though, the ironic thing is ... I'm maybe 10% like APE in real life, your friend that got drunk by the end of the night he was acting out my online persona, lol.

I'd be broken hearted if you didn't ... you can talk to me this time too, bashful. You were more quiet in real life than you are as scum in these games. LOL

People don't believe I'm shy. Also, I was dealing with my psycho ex roommate who was still my friend at the time.

Archived