Western Mafia Sign Ups

JustInFudge

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My life will be incomplete if I never get the chance to meet you, lol.

But yeah, this would be my first one, so I'm a little nervous. Lol. On my other girly message board, this very popular poster met up with a bunch of people, and they realized she was this crazy Canadian lady who was famous for having killed her baby. Another one turned out to be a somewhat prominent white supremacist.

Lol but these guys all vouch for each other, so I hope I'm good.

I've met them and have had most of the group over my house. No psycho killers in the group. :-)

Complete BS. I never personally attacked him, I called him on trolling and he got pissed because I wouldn't bite. He called me a ****, and Max still ends up coming down on me about it. Real fair. I told you guys he's got it out for me.

He technically told you both to stop. Which is all he could really do even if he wanted to do more. It was pretty obvious the guy was baiting you.

Might have something to do with the GFY you threw in there.

I tone it way down on the main board. I still like the disagreements but opt for more silly than degrading. Serves the same purpose.

I've gotten BG's panties in a wad a bunch of times.

I'm not long for this site... lol.

come back as doc zaius and just play mafia.. I think your banning is, how shall I say, inevitable.

If that is the case, then so be it.

I'll get banned for doing what the site owner asked me to do. That'll be a first!

Joking aside, I have faith that Max won't go Soothsayer on me.

• 1 month later...

Archived