Alex Smith Will Look Good in A Jets Uniform

Jet27

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's time:

068c31a3ffc27c47f26f61ad029f6b41.jpg

Figure they will bring in a cheap vet hoping the lightbulb goes off over the guy's head like Gannon, Testaverde, Plunkett or Warner;early career QB failure suddenly gets it. May be he fits the profile. But with Wrecks Ryan running the show, we'll probably never know because he'll hand off 40 times a game and throw 12 7-yard dumpoffs in the weekly 13-6 loss. It's maddening; this franchise has been entrusted to a goddamn idiot silverback gorilla who deep down thinks the forward pass is evi and ignores the rules changes and trends in the 2013 NFL.But we'll have the 2nd rated pass defense and the 8th defense overall and we must get some big ass trophy for that.

Figure they will bring in a cheap vet hoping the lightbulb goes off over the guy's head like Gannon, Testaverde, Plunkett or Warner;early career QB failure suddenly gets it. May be he fits the profile. But with Wrecks Ryan running the show, we'll probably never know because he'll hand off 40 times a game and throw 12 7-yard dumpoffs in the weekly 13-6 loss. It's maddening; this franchise has been entrusted to a goddamn idiot silverback gorilla who deep down thinks the forward pass is evi and ignores the rules changes and trends in the 2013 NFL.But we'll have the 2nd rated pass defense and the 8th defense overall and we must get some big ass trophy for that.

Well, I'm sure Rex will open it up when he gives Sanchez his eight starts.

I neg'd your original bad idea, but only once.

Your punny nicknames also all deserve negative rep, but I've refrained.

Like I said only two get the very intelligent nicknames that actually fit the person like a glove.

Archived