Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

wwwombat nice game and great job in the end.

SMC now that I look back I should have stuck to my guns and shot you rather than wwww but i chanced my mind at the last minute thinking wombat would see himself as the obvious and not protect himself thinking i would go in another direction. he guessed right I second guessed myself. I told JIF im PMs I broke my own rule in that instance which is to NEVER ever go with the second guess.

Scum played a really good game hats off to all of you guys.

AVM had his hands tied at the end or I think things might have been much different.

Why I felt I could not character reveal a horse or a saddle as some suggested was because AVM shot me on night 1 if i would have claimed some crazy character AVM would have seen right through it (horses and Saddles dont wear BPV's) looking back my best play would have been to dissapear like I did at some stages in the middle of the game and yes those dissaperances were by design since sometimes my mouth gets me in trouble :) .

Don't beat yourself up, because shooting WWWombat was the smart play there. You had no clue that he could be protected and if you killed scum there, the scum team was down to only 2 players.

Killing obvious scum there is important and after Lily's lynch WWW was the only guaranteed scum. Yes, there were suspicion about Leelou and I, but other player's name were thrown out there as well.

We just made the right call in our protection.

And, yeah, with Slats wanting to die so bad we worried he could take anyone one of us with him. Same as Smash BTW. Just incase he was also a bomb, that's why we did the weird vote order switch with Slats' vote.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't beat yourself up, because shooting WWWombat was the smart play there. You had no clue that he could be protected and if you killed scum there, the scum team was down to only 2 players.

Killing obvious scum there is important and after Lily's lynch WWW was the only guaranteed scum. Yes, there were suspicion about Leelou and I, but other player's name were thrown out there as well.

We just made the right call in our protection.

And, yeah, with Slats wanting to die so bad we worried he could take anyone one of us with him. Same as Smash BTW. Just incase he was also a bomb, that's why we did the weird vote order switch with Slats' vote.

I did see myself as obvious. I was about to convince myself to protect SMC when he and Leelou told me with quite a bit of conviction that I needed to protect myself.

wow kinda spooky how we were all thinking along the same lines . So SMC and Leelou made a very good call. Honestly this is the moment this game came down to.

BTW I forgot to commend JIF on a very well tought out and balanced game. Nice Job man ;)

Huh? I've had you nabbed on multiple occasions now. I read you better than most others. I was on the fence with you this game, which is why I was pushing for Leelou, with SMC and Wombat as well. You were one I wasn't 100% on. But when I feel certain on you, I've usually been correct.

I already know your main scum tell. I've pointed it out in games before when you've been scum. ;-)

Yeah. You probably do. You know what's weird? I only seem to have RL issues when I'm mafia. I'm wondering if it's the same for Vic. With me, anyway, it's strictly coincidence, but a weird one.

At any rate, I'm not sharing the scumtell I'm aware of publically.... lol

I didn't feel like trying to make up a role that I'd have to have actions for at night. Bargirl worked for me lol.

You were Deadgirl if AVM doesn't have that Vig restriction. ;)

Meh, good game. You guys deserved this win anyway. Even if we did lynch you probably would have gone after Lily the next day anyway.

I was pretty much dead set on Lily, Leelou and SMC the final scum at the end there. Didn't really matter the order. Wombat sealed it Lily first and then that Verb stolen vote totally frazzled me. By then we were all but dead men walking...or just ole tumbleweed blowing in the wind.

Archived