Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speed lynching HF before he even posts would be quite memorable. Be a good girl and do as I say.

he's Wombutts brother and played one game so far. he's not the sharpest tool in the thread but funnier than Wombat.. which admittedly isn't saying much.

Also attempting to improve my life work-wise today. Just sent a resume, cover letter and application to work for the Carolina Mudcats, a Single-A team here in NC. We'll see what happens.

Nice!! Good luck man, Mudcats are where it's at. You just looking for more experience or what? I know the ownership/management for the Wilson Tobs (summer CPL). Definitely a couple steps down from the Mudcats though.

Good morning

Hello Lils. How are you on this fine day?

Also attempting to improve my life work-wise today. Just sent a resume, cover letter and application to work for the Carolina Mudcats, a Single-A team here in NC. We'll see what happens.

Good luck!

When you go in and interview make sure you use your diaphragm when you scream "PEANUTS HERE"!!

940877.jpg

I stopped not going along with them a while ago. The lack of humor is kind of the intent. I like to make sure I ruin things for everyone.

Ummm.... you always lecture us about using a Klacko joke, so I'm guessing it comes from Klacko?

Yeah, he started it but I still have no f'n idea why. Since you denied any association, I'm assuming you have your own reasons, which I also don't know or get.

Not from me... I'm still in my comedic Just in Fudge zone... not really playing yet, but when I do play I plan to scum hunt and not speedlynch for the lulz.

Well done. If you acknowledged it was a trap, no one would fall for it. By me asking if it's a trap, obviously I am town. However, since I realize that saying such would make me obviously town, obviously I am teh scum.

FOS AVM

***I live in the comedy zone, obviously.

Nice!! Good luck man, Mudcats are where it's at. You just looking for more experience or what? I know the ownership/management for the Wilson Tobs (summer CPL). Definitely a couple steps down from the Mudcats though.

Yeah, I already work summers for another team in the CPL, the Wilmington Sharks. Not really interested in that. Thanks though!

Yeah, I already work summers for another team in the CPL, the Wilmington Sharks. Not really interested in that. Thanks though!

I felt like you did, but wasn't sure so I wanted to offer. You've got a good deal of experience so the Mudcats should be interested.

So I decided to join one of those online dating sites. Lame, I know. But I suppose I can't hate on it too much. My sister met her husband on eHarmony. So GFY's.

Confession of lameness preceded by following Vic against me. That's enough for me. Free your mind.

vote 80

... going to work, I'll be back tonight and get caught up/post ..

Archived