Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Charlie Campbell (Walterfootball.com) Mock Draft

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would be highly disappointed if that was our draft results.

Posted · Report post

I like Jordan a lot but am not sure of him as a pass rusher. Hes a sick mover, but pass rusher is what you're looking for in the top 10 out of that position.

That top ten in general is a mess....1 and 2 would be jaw droppers unless Jones is medically cleared and Smith gets more talented.

Posted · Report post

I could def see us wasting a #9 pick like that....sure, why not.

Posted · Report post

i don't believe geno smith is gonna go as high as everyone's saying. He was god awful in the bowl game.

Posted · Report post

If that's how it shook out, that would be a solid pick. Yet, we'd best be burning up the phones to move down.

Posted · Report post

I know guard is an unpopular position to take that high, but if Warmack is Steve Hutchinson. Do you take him?

Posted · Report post

Like David DeCastro don't see Warmack being that high of an selection. His ceiling should be at 16 and even then I still have a problem with that. As for his player comparison I would say Decastro is more like Hutchinson with Warmack being Carl Nicks. As for selecting him in the 1st, I think that too high of an asset to draft a guard. Look at the top guards in the NFL today those guys are drafted in the mid rounds. Should guards be drafted at all in the 1st round at all? Yes. But this season I'm more than reluctant to pull that trigger unless we get the middle finger from Moore or Slauson in free agency.

Posted · Report post

I like it except for the 3rd round pick we need some OL help

Posted · Report post

Like David DeCastro don't see Warmack being that high of an selection. His ceiling should be at 16 and even then I still have a problem with that. As for his player comparison I would say Decastro is more like Hutchinson with Warmack being Carl Nicks. As for selecting him in the 1st, I think that too high of an asset to draft a guard.

most likely top 10 is too high for a guard. Warmack is a far better prospect than Decastro (IMO). he's like if Iupati went to Alabama.

Posted · Report post

I know guard is an unpopular position to take that high

If you had told this forum in 2007 that we weren't going to draft Justin Blalock and that we were going to trade up instead there would have been mass suicides.