You Know What's REALLY Going To Suck?

SoFlaJets

Us having to watch Tom Brady and the Patriots waving The Lombardi Trophy in our faces - again...

May want to watch the next game and maybe the one after to determing that. I expect them to beat the Ratbirds, but the 49ers will be tough to beat on a nuetral field.

All Harbaugh Superbowl sounds good to me

Sounds excrutiating to me. Not because it means the Pats lost to the Ratbirds, but because have you seen another whiny coach as bad as these two?

The Pats have been unsuccessful for the past seven seasons.

I'm always amused, and surprised to read this from Jets fans. Especially now what with them coming off an 8-8 and 6-10 seasons. In the past 7 years, the Pats have a 86-26 reg. season record, won the AFCE 6 times, been AFC Champs twice, and came within one play of winning their 5th and 6th SBs. Yet these same fans will claim success for the Jets because they lost back to back AFCCgs 3 years ago. (And in the last 7 years have 0 Division crowns, and a losing 55-57 regular season record. Yeah, the Pat's are the unsuccessful ones.

Cue the responses that the only successful teams are the ONE that wins the Super Bowl.

I'm always amused, and surprised to read this from Jets fans. Especially now what with them coming off an 8-8 and 6-10 seasons. In the past 7 years, the Pats have a 86-26 reg. season record, won the AFCE 6 times, been AFC Champs twice, and came within one play of winning their 5th and 6th SBs. Yet these same fans will claim success for the Jets because they lost back to back AFCCgs 3 years ago. (And in the last 7 years have 0 Division crowns, and a losing 55-57 regular season record. Yeah, the Pat's are the unsuccessful ones.

Cue the responses that the only successful teams are the ONE that wins the Super Bowl.

Wow, you really get it!

May want to watch the next game and maybe the one after to determing that. I expect them to beat the Ratbirds, but the 49ers will be tough to beat on a nuetral field.

Sounds excrutiating to me. Not because it means the Pats lost to the Ratbirds, but because have you seen another whiny coach as bad as these two?

The only successful teams are the ONE that wins the Super Bowl.

Yep. Thats what losers do with their time. They have nothing better to do than say "Jets suck!"

Nahhh. You can't watch a minute of any sports channel, or open a newspaper, or view a sports blog without reading how the "Jets Suck". Hell, it's actually gone multinational at this point with Canadian hacks writing about it. One doesn't have to come here for that. Face it, though. Everyone loves a car wreck. Don't hate on me for slowing down to rubberneck this one.

Besides, if you bothered to read my post it was to say the Pats winning the SB is not a given, and in defense of the Pats having been "unsuccessful" and not about "the Jets Sucking".

I actually really enjoy watching the Pats lose in the Super Bowl.

Something about them getting really really close, and then losing. Must make it hurt that much more.

I guess that would depend if you're the type of guy who goes on a trip and gripes about the final destination while missing the wonderful journey to get there. But keep surmising what it feels like. If history is any indication, it's a feeling you'll probably never experience in your lifetime.

Nahhh. You can't watch a minute of any sports channel, or open a newspaper, or view a sports blog without reading how the "Jets Suck". Hell, it's actually gone multinational at this point with Canadian hacks writing about it. One doesn't have to come here for that. Face it, though. Everyone loves a car wreck. Don't hate on me for slowing down to rubberneck this one.

Besides, if you bothered to read my post it was to say the Pats winning the SB is not a given, and in defense of the Pats having been "unsuccessful" and not about "the Jets Sucking".

Why would I read your post? I didnt quote your post or give a crap what you say.

I guess that would depend if you're the type of guy who goes on a trip and gripes about the final destination while missing the wonderful journey to get there. But keep surmising what it feels like. If history is any indication, it's a feeling you'll probably never experience in your lifetime.

I dunno. Final destinations ARE pretty nice.

I cheer for your team's loss, and at this point, out of the two games left on the season... I hope they lose the bigger of the two.

Lol...I dunno. Why'd you read the LAST ONE?

And here i was thinking that the definition of a loser was someone who spends his/her life posting over 21,000 times on a message board.

You quoted me. I respond to people who quote me, even fans of blockhead TE's.

To be fair, most of those were smiley faces, and those dont take a lot of time. But hey, nice try. Its good to know you can get your troll training wheels here at JN.

Happy to hear you finally have something to cheer about. First time that's been the case since what, October?

I actually always cheer for your team to lose.

You make it sound as if I live a cheerless life just because I'm a Jets fan, but that isn't the case; I've learned to adapt.

(Gambling, Fantasy, Puppies, etc... There's a LOT of cheer in my life).

The major difference between Jets fans and Pats fans is this: Every year, you are expected to win it all...When you don't...you're a failure. We've become acclimated to not winning it all, so it hurts us less. Enjoy your Super Bowl, enjoy your loss, enjoy your hurt (its a part of the "journey" right?), and enjoy your late round draft picks. We'll see ya here same time next year.

Archived