BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA -- The Scenes

SMC

I want to thank the twenty players again who participated and those who followed the game thread. It was a lot of fun putting it together and modding. The scenes were big hit so I thought it would be good to have them in a single narrative thread so it reads like a story, or more like a season of my favorite show on television.

Enjoy!

Banner002_zps12127887.jpg

It is 1923 and Prohibition is the law of the land, but in the original sin city, Atlantic City, liquor is liquid gold. Every gangster and corrupt government official north and west of the city wants control of the port and surrounding roads which offer the perfect distribution network for the illegal overseas liquor shipments.

Enoch “Nucky” Thompson is the former treasurer of Atlantic City and now fulltime bootlegger who maintains a tenuous control over the liquor trade in and around the city.

Nucky_zps66e9cfde.jpg

He has had a falling out with his godson, James “Jimmy” Darmody ...

Nucky-Jimmy_zpse78aa285.jpg

... who has gone out west to establish his place in the bootlegging business.

Nucky wished he only had to worry about Jimmy because old friends ...

nucky-lucky-rothstein-torrio_zps787746de.jpg

and enemies ...

Nucky-Feds_zpsc0cb3a4d.jpg

... want Atlantic City and will do anything and everything to get it. This is a game of deals and double deals, so be careful of who you trust. That is, if you can trust anyone.

There is more than one crew in this game and the way to win Atlantic City is to outnumber all the other crews combined with those crews no longer having the ability to eliminate players from the game or prevent elimination.

Each day phase, the players must vote to kill (lynch) anyone they want and a kill will occur by majority vote. There is an incentive NOT to speed-lynch or blind-lynch anyone you want, as explained in detail below in the following post.

Remember, you can’t be half a gangster and there is no honor in the life you choose. Everyone is a potential ally or enemy and allegiances can be made and broken.

THE PLAYERS ARE:

1. Nolder

2. Cindy

3. Jetscode1

4. Integrity28

5. Jetsfan80

6. Leelou

7. Lily

8. Ishy

9. HessStation

10. Verbal

11. Darthe

12. Pac

13. Dan X

14. The Crusher

15. JiF

16. WWWWombat

17. AVM

18. Bleedin Green

19. Vicious89x

20. Smashmouth

shoot01_zps3f0324d7.jpg

Ape and is boys were trying to run liquor from the coast heading west until they were stopped by some gunmen.

“Should we shoot it out?” the driver asked Ape.

“Nah,” Ape said. “I have a better idea. But keep your guns drawn.”

Ape stepped out the car with his pistol drawn, along with his boys.

“My name’s Capone,” Ape claimed. “I want to talk to your boss and maybe, you know, we can work things out.”

The gunmen looked at each other and one of them said, “That can be arranged.”

BLOOD WAS GOING TO BE SPILLED …

They had gathered in a sleazy speak easy in Atlantic City, not far from the glitter of the Ritz and upscale establishments along the Boardwalk.

Pac slammed down his empty glass on the counter and swung around to face the crowd. “I say we kill that filthy ape,” he spat out. “We can’t trust him.”

Ape flashed a smile. “You’re such an idiot, Pac.”

“Go to hell,” Pac shot back. “This clown has a meeting with someone important and things he can run roughshod over everyone here. He’s dangerous. Why can’t anyone see that?”

Ape lifted his chin. “Well, if you want me dead …” he tapped his chest. “Take your shot. Right here.”

Pac shook his head and grabbed another drink from the counter.

“All right then,” Ape said. “If you’re in the mood for killing, I have someone else in mind.” Ape looked across the crowded room and the patrons seemed to part. Pac, and the others saw what Ape was looking at.

“What the f--- is he doing here?” JiF asked.

Darthe sat alone at a table, tucked his napkin into his collar, and then dipped his spoon into his bowl of soup.

“Oh, I’m going to take him out,” JF80 said and stepped forward, but someone grabbed his arm.

“No, I’ll do it,” Nolder said.

Nolder walked over to Darthe’s table and sat down. “Mind if I sit?” Nolder asked and Darthe shook his head, his mouth full. “Mind if I use your fork?” Nolder asked. Again, Darthe shook his head silently. “Thanks,” Nolder said, and stabbed Darthe in the face.

Uy7I5_zps3d43ebaf.png

Darthe, aka Agent Nelson Van Alden (arresting agent, the Feds) has been killed.

VanAlden_zpsffa8693c.jpg

IT WAS A QUIET MORNING ON THE BOARDWALK …

Morning_zpse192507c.jpg

But the same could not be said for the night before.

He was a good man from Wisconsin, but he couldn’t escape the horrors of war that had consumed him, even this many years after escaping the front of the “War that Would End All Wars.” He wanted to make a normal life for himself…

Harrow4_zps1cf0f52d.jpg

But that was not meant to be. He was a killer and everyone knew it. That’s why his boss sent him out on this mission. Yes, he could kill and he did.

richard-harrow-boardwalk-4_zps7c2ef997.gif

And no matter how much blood he spilled, he wasn’t sure if he had killed his intended target.

Harrow3A_zps38214805.jpg

And he also did not know there was a shooter behind him.

kill03_zps2e4323f0.jpg

Harrow_zps9c27410c.jpg

Jetscode1, aka Richard Harrow (triggerman, Chicago Crew) is dead.

The Players

1. Nolder

2. Cindy

3. Jetscode1 – Killed N1 (triggerman, Chicago Crew)

4. Integrity28

5. Jetsfan80

6. Leelou

7. Lily

8. Ishy

9. HessStation

10. Verbal

11. Darthe – Lynched D1 (arresting agent, The Feds)

12. Pac

13. Dan X

14. The Crusher

15. JiF

16. WWWWombat

17. AVM

18. Bleedin Green

19. Vicious89x

20. Smashmouth

DAY 2 HAS STARTED

With 18 players, it takes 10 to lynch

shoot01_zps3f0324d7.jpg

Nolder had been caught up in a serious mess, running liquor from the coast heading to the city when he was stopped by some gunmen. Nolder knew what he had to do.

He jumped out of the car with his gun drawn. “I’ve seen this before,” he said. “And I know what to do.”

One of the gunmen said. “Yeah, and this means you die.”

“No,” Nolder said. “I know who Capone really is and that filthy Ape is lying.”

“Who gives a crap?” the gunman said. “You’re still dying.”

“Now wait a minute,” Nolder insisted. “My name’s Thompson and that means something in these parts. I want to talk to your boss and we can try to work something out. It’s Wednesday and I don’t want to die.”

The gunmen looked at each other and one of them said, “That can be arranged.”

THEY MADE NOLDER WAIT IN A SMALL HOUSE…

Nolder sat on a chair in the middle of the sparsely furnished living room, tapping his foot.

“This is f---ing stupid,” Nolder spat out. “What's the point of having an opportunity to negotiate a deal if no one is willing to play ball? I might as well play cards for all the good talking is doing me.”

He shot to his feet in frustration and paced around the room. He gritted his teeth, lamenting his situation. He had it good as the county sheriff, until he had to take the fall for his brother. He was pissed at his brother but they worked things out. Still, he ended up here. A tear escaped from his eye and he wiped it away. He missed his wife June and their nine children and hoped he see them again, but he doubted it.

“I’m going to meet with one of these bastards,” Nolder said, “So I can gun him down before I die. F---k! What’s the point of the meeting if they’re going to pull crap like this!”

There was a knock on the door and Crusher came in. “There’s a meeting in an hour. The bathroom is over there where you can freshen up. You need a shave.”

“Thanks,” Nolder said, his lips spreading into a smile. He went to the bathroom and splashed water on his face. He looked into the mirror and said, “I do need a shave.”

Nolder lathered on the lotion and, with a straight razor, started to shave. The bathroom door opened and Crusher walked in. “Mind if you give me a hand with this?”

“Sure,” Crusher said and grabbed the razor.

Slit_zps8731b6d9.jpg

That was the last mistake Nolder ever made.

Eli_zps74f269f6.jpg

Nolder, aka Eli Thompson (character cop, Thompson Crew) has been killed.

Morning_zpse192507c.jpg

But the same could not be said for the night before.

Capone2_zps5d924d3f.jpg

They said he could give you a look that could kill, and he was good at killing. Be it with a gun, a knife, or a bottle …

Capone4_zpsf3816149.jpg

But what he liked most to do was make deals …

Capone3_zpsb275366b.jpg

…and he was working on one last night. He was working on it for his crew on behalf of his boss, meeting with another crew boss whose crew had been reeling. But things looked to be working out. There was good food, good booze, and good talk. He thought things went well.

He left the meeting and ran to his car because it was raining. He grabbed the door handle and looked up, knowing that there was something wrong. He made the fatal mistake of not making sure there was no one behind him.

kill03_zps2e4323f0.jpg

That was the last mistake he ever made.

Capone_zps07c09b81.jpg

Bleedin Green, aka Al Capone (doc, 1-time lynch bodyguard for crew boss, Chicago Crew) is dead.

The Players

1. Nolder – Lynched D2 (character cop, Thompson Crew)

2. Cindy

4. Integrity28

5. Jetsfan80

6. Leelou

7. Lily

8. Ishy

9. HessStation

10. Verbal

12. Pac

13. Dan X

14. The Crusher

15. JiF

16. WWWWombat

17. AVM

18. Bleedin Green – Killed N2 (doc, Chicago Crew)

19. Vicious89x

20. Smashmouth

DAY 3 HAS STARTED

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

shoot01_zps3f0324d7.jpg

Vic thought he had Ape cornered. He was going to put a bullet in his head and end this, but somehow Ape got away.

Vic chased him down, but Ape had disappeared. Instead, he was face-to-face with more gunmen and he was surrounded. He and his boys were outnumbered, but he knew there was an option.

“You know the deal,” Vic said. “I want a meeting.”

The gunmen looked at each other and the lead one said, “We’ll see about that.”

THEY SAID HE HAD DONE WHAT NO ONE COULD DO …

Newspaper01_zps6a2830a2.jpg

They said he had fixed the World Series, but Vicious adamantly denied it. He was too smart to be caught doing that. Caught, the key words.

Vicious had an angle on everything. He was two steps ahead every time and he thought he was this time. He had found a way to get the best of Ape, someone who had surprisingly become his nemesis. Vicious had not expected someone as unrefined as the Ape to pose a serious threat. If anything, someone like him would end up dead in the gutter.

Vicious sat at his usual table in his favorite restaurant, eating a gourmet meal, and savoring fine wine. He had a meeting and his guest was late. No one was late for a meeting with Vicious, but it didn’t matter. He would finish his meal and leave.

As he sipped his Chardonnay, he saw the leggy blonde crossing the room and heading in his direction. He couldn’t help but to admire her. When she stopped in front of his table he looked up at her and admired her.

His lips curled into a slight smirk and he asked, “Now what is your name, miss?”

The blonde smiled a beautiful smile and said, “My name is Lily. You're Mr. Vicious? I have something for you.”

He dabbed his mouth with his napkin. “Now what is that?”

kill01_zps784e630a.jpg

It turned out to be a bullet to the head.

Rothstein_zpse1640aa0.jpg

Vicious89x, aka Arnold Rothstein (godfather, recruiter, Rothstein Crew) has been killed.

Morning_zpse192507c.jpg

And normally the same cannot be said for the night before, especially as this war for Atlantic City rages on, but on this morning at least no bodies were found. No one died.

And for that …

FatherBrennan_zpsf1357443.jpg

D P R, aka Father Brennan (mod-confirmed overlord) says a prayer for thanksgiving.

The Players

2. Cindy

4. Integrity28

5. Jetsfan80

6. Leelou

7. Lily

8. Ishy

9. HessStation

10. Verbal

12. Pac

13. Dan X

14. The Crusher

15. JiF

16. WWWWombat

17. AVM

19. Vicious89x – Lynched D3 (godfather, Rothstein Crew)

20. Smashmouth

DAY 4 HAS STARTED

With 15 players, it takes 8 to lynch

HE WOULDN'T GO WITHOUT A FIGHT …

Chalky2_zps9f835c47.jpg

He had worked too hard for what he earned. Yes, earned. He had had made his way from Elgin, Texas to Atlantic City nearly thirty years ago. He had nothing, but now he had money, power, and prestige.

He had backed Nucky Thompson for the longest and was paid handsomely for it which, in part, he generously distributed as gifts among his fellow black folk, whom revered and feared him. He always had Nucky’s back and his ilk had his.

They were coming for him and he knew he was outnumbered. He drew his guns and kept firing, killing as many as he could but it wasn’t enough. It didn’t matter. He knew he was going to die. Knew it for three days, even. But, somehow, by the force of his will and his acerbic tongue, he remained alive.

But not for long. They’d rejoice in his death, but he didn’t care. He’d keep shooting and keep taunting them, but he wouldn’t let them have the satisfaction of killing him, especially the filthy Ape. Instead, he turned the gun on himself and pulled the trigger.

Who would’ve thunk it? He finally had the courage to drop the hammer.

Chalky_zpsfea63420.jpg

Pac, aka Chalky White (doc, 1-time lynch bodyguard for crew boss, Thompson Crew) has been killed.

IT WAS ALL FALLING APART …

Nucky2_zps933b5956.jpg

He had worked his way to the heights of politics in Atlantic City, as treasurer, but his power was far greater than that. He controlled the Mayor, the City Council, the County Sheriff’s Office, and had influence in state and federal government.

He eventually left office in scandal, but maintained his control over the city and especially its bootlegging business. Yet that was coming to an end at great cost. In the war for Atlantic City, he had lost his brother Eli, and his trusted ally Chalky White. He had been late in understanding the forces that were working against him, but he was able to make an allegiance with his old friend Arnold Rothstein, who also succumbed to the violence of the war.

He was losing and he knew it. He had to find a way out. Every smart business man in his position would do it. So he reached out to his rivals in the war and sought a meeting. He set it up for 8 pm tonight at Babette's. He had looked at all angles and this was the only one. The losers in these wars end up dead. A deal was the only way out, but even deal makers end up dead sometimes.

He was readying to leave until his trusty assistant Eddie Kessler said he had an urgent phone call from out of town. He took the call and after a few minutes, he hung up and sat down. He would have to wait.

Gyp2_zps66b77669.jpg

He was born and raised in Sperlinga, Sicily, and came to New York when he was young. He fought his way up the ranks of New York’s boss of bosses, Joe Masseria’s crime family, controlling twenty block in Manhattan’s South Side. But he wanted more. He could never be “The Boss’” right hand man, but he could be his most effective killer. And indeed he was, but some say he took too much pleasure in it. He was too hot headed. He killed indiscriminately, even at the smallest slight. It didn’t matter this time, the next one certainly had it coming.

His Boss told him to be at Babette’s at 8 pm and there he’d find his intended next victim. Make it quick and bloody and end this war once and for all. Decapitate the head of the opposition and Atlantic City would be theirs. The Boss had a deal in place with someone high in important places and everything was going according to plan.

He made it to Babette’s early to case out the joint, but no one was there. He looked around the place, with his gun drawn. He never really needed a gun to kill someone. He’d make do with anything he had, a knife, a belt, even a shovel. But the Boss wanted it quick, so his revolver would do.

He tossed aside some chairs and then saw a dark shape on the floor in the corner of the room. He got closer and saw that it was a body face down with a bullet to the back of the head. He turned the body over and for the first time in his life he felt fear.

It was his Boss and they had been betrayed.

explosion_zps50e7f7d1.jpg

The explosion rocked the whole Boardwalk, destroying Babette’s instantly and leaving anything inside a smoldering pile of cinder, including its last two occupants.

Masseria_zps3e6b5689.jpg

Leelou, aka Joe Masseria (godfather, recruiter, New York Crew) is dead.

Gyp_zps1f37de5c.jpg

Smashmouth, aka Gyp Rossetti (triggerman, New York Crew) is dead.

The Players

2. Cindy

4. Integrity28

5. Jetsfan80

6. Leelou – Killed N4 (godfather, New York Crew)

7. Lily

8. Ishy

9. HessStation

10. Verbal

12. Pac – Lynched D4 (doc, Thompson Crew)

13. Dan X

14. The Crusher

15. JiF

16. WWWWombat

17. AVM

19. Vicious89x – Lynched D3 (godfather, Rothstein Crew)

20. Smashmouth – Killed N2 (triggerman, New York Crew)

DAY 5 HAS STARTED

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Babettes_zpsbce49055.jpg

They were still picking up the pieces of what was left of Babette’s and found the two bodies of “The Boss” Joe Masseria and his feared killer, Gyp Rossetti. It sent shock ways all the way from Washington DC to Chicago, but especially in Atlantic City.

JiF had been away from all this and thought everything was in place. But how could this go so horribly wrong? He knew they’d be coming for him. That’s what always happened when one side gained a distinct advantage in a war like this. They’d go on the attack to finish it.

JiF made a call he had to make. When he got the answer he was looking for he was relieved. He had his meeting to find a way to live through this.

Stickball_zpsc5491a7b.jpg

Meyer and Rocco were childhood friends, playing stickball on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Jews and Italians usually weren’t friends, but these two struck up a friendship. Both were immigrant kids, Meyer from Russia and Rocco from Sicily. By the time they became teenagers, outside forces made them drift apart. Meyer became a protégé of Arnold Rothstein while Rocco began working for The Boss, Joe Masseria.

Rocco was an underling of Tonino Sandrelli, and he hated him.

“You’re dumb as a rock, you know that?” Sandrelli used to always tell him.

Rocco couldn’t take it much longer. He became Masseria’s bodyguard and was good at that job, but Sandrelli would always criticize him no matter what. “Hey, Rocco-the-rockhead,” Sandrelli would taunt him, “You know which way to point that gun?”

Then Masseria told Rocco he was going to be Gyp Rossetti’s bodyguard for something important, something that would end the war for Atlantic City once and for all. The Boss had worked out something with the Fed and they were finally going to take out Nucky Thompson.

Rocco couldn’t go through with it. If Masseria won, then that meant Sandrelli would win and get even more power in the organization. So Rocco decided to contact his old fried Meyer, who had ended up on the opposite side of this war. Rocco didn’t want to join Meyer, he really didn’t know what he wanted except to get some sort of revenge on Sandrelli and Masseria and Masseria’s partner from Chicago, the boss up there. Torrio was his name.

Rocco told Meyer everything with tears in his eyes. He was having a nervous breakdown or something, but he pulled himself together by the time he arrived in Atlantic City with Rossetti. They were going to this club called Babette’s to ambush this Nucky Thompson, but Rocco had already warned Meyer about it. Worse still, Rocco pulled his protection from Rosetti as he searched the place. Rocco was down on the other side of the Boardwalk by the time Babette’s was blown to pieces.

Rocco ended up in a hotel with some opium and whisky. He had found out that The Boss was dead too. But not Sandrelli. That bastard Sandrelli would live—likely make a deal with the other side—while he, Rocco, was now a pariah. Consumed with grief he called Meyer, who was busy reading a book. But he put the book down and tried to calm his old friend but it didn’t work.

He had known it was all his fault. His boss was dead and his right hand man. This big deals that he had heard about, things that were mentioned in his presence but he never quite understood what was going on, were certainly going to fall apart.

It was all his fault. So Rocco, with tears in his eyes, white powder in his nose, and the taste of whisky on his breath …

suicide_zps2363ed63.jpg

… put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

Falcone_zpsd7ff68c0.jpg

Cindy, aka Rocco Falcone (doc, 1-time lynch bodyguard for crew boss, New York Crew) is dead.

But there’s more …

WDC_zps63ab7053.jpg

The height of his life was when Warren Harding was elected President of the United States of America and made him Attorney General. Daugherty valued public service, but he knew it should be profitable as well, monetarily and politically.

That’s why he decided to play both sides once Prohibition became the land of the law. He would get the acclaim when some bootleggers were collared and fill up his coffers by having a stake in the bootlegging business as well. Once Atlantic City came into play, he had to get his share. That’s what led him into his deal with the boss of Chicago, Johnny Torrio. They were up against Nucky Thompson, Arnold Rothstein, and Joe Masseria. Torrio had the muscle he needed. But best of all, Torrio had formed an alliance with Masseria and this got him an in with him as well.

Daugherty was always a practical man. You couldn’t be the Attorney General without being one. This job was not for idealists. So, Daugherty struck a side deal with Masseria and together they would take out not only Nucky Thompson, but eventually Torrio as well. It was the perfect plan. Daugherty has set up a meeting with Thompson in a place he would feel safe, Babette’s on the Boardwalk. It was the perfect plan.

Except there was a rat, and that rat ended up ruining everything. It was some small time thug who got wind of the plan and told Nucky’s people. The result was catastrophic. Masseria was dead as well as his right hand man. Torrio saw the writing on the wall and was seeking to cut a deal which would leave Daugherty out in the cold, or worse, on a hit list.

So he cut a deal with Nucky as well. It wasn’t a good deal, but when you’re on the losing side it’s good to get out alive.

And so he thought he at least had that.

kill04_zps946582a0.jpg

But that was not the case because a month later he ended up with his throat slit.

Daugherty_zpsae460a49.jpg

Verbal, aka Attorney General Harry Daugherty (godfather, recruiter, The Feds) is dead.

And there is more …

chicago_zpsf81094d8.jpg

He was a veteran of the turf wars, battling in the big city all his life. First as a small time hustler when he came to New York from Irsina, Italy and then when he moved to Chicago as a young man and became a soldier of Big Jim Colosimo, the biggest mobster in Chicago at the time. Soon, that title belonged to him and he built a criminal empire known as the Chicago Outfit whom he hoped to pass to his protégé, Al Capone.

He had always seen all the angles on things, knowing that he had to make deals on top of deals to secure his position. Never leave things to chance. Hedge your bets or otherwise you could get wiped out—forever.

So when Atlantic City came into play when his one time friend Nucky Thompson was losing hold of the bootlegging business, he saw an opening. But he knew there would be other factions vying for control, from New York to Washington, D.C.

But he was never a glutton because he had also learned in life that the gluttons always end up hungry. He didn’t need all of Atlantic City. He could share it. So even when the bullets were flying and the body count rising, he was looking to make deals and he did, with two of his biggest rivals, The Boss Joe Masseria from New York and Attorney General Harry Daugherty. He would’ve made a deal with Nucky Thompson and Arnold Rothstein too, but the opportunity had yet to present itself.

Thus, he created a would-be empire, something that couldn’t be toppled. He had the Feds and New York working together and the opposition didn’t stand a chance. Yet like all great empires, it is not the outside that topples it, but what happens on the inside.

Suspicion, distrust, mistreatment, and ambition cracked the foundation of what he had created. He had become to be wary of his partners and rightfully so. Masseria and Daugherty were planning to kill him. But they made the mistake of trying to kill Nucky Thompson first and Masseria had not been able to keep tabs on one of his underlings, who ended up betraying them all.

In the aftermath of what happened in Babette’s, he knew he had to strike a deal. He had already opened up a channel of communications with Nucky. Also, it didn’t hurt that once his protégé Al Capone died, he had Nucky’s godson Jimmy on board, although at times he had to question Jimmy’s loyalty because he had gotten too close to Daugherty. It didn’t matter. Everything would work out.

So he had a deal in place with Nucky and could go back to Chicago in peace. At least until the next war. But there is one thing about Nucky that can never be overlooked. Nucky never forgets and in about a year after the war …

kill02_zps801aad8b.jpg

… the boss of Chicago ended up missing.

Torrio_zps40383b80.jpg

Integrity28, aka Johnny Torrio (godfather, recruiter, Chicago Crew) is presumed dead.

So in the end, Nucky Thompson (aka Dan X, godfather, recruiter, Thompson Crew) reestablished control of Atlantic City …

Nucky_zps66e9cfde.jpg

…with his protector, Owen Sleater (aka Jetsfan80, triggerman, Thompson Crew), by his side.

Sleater_zps857bc6a9.jpg

Nucky had also reconciled with his godson Jimmy Darmody (aka WWWWombat, character cop, Chicago Crew) who took over the Chicago Outfit once Torrio disappeared.

Jimmy_zps6f444115.jpg

While Meyer Lansky (aka Ishy, character cop, Rothstein Crew), took over his mentor’s racket …

Lansky_zpsa64a80b2.jpg

with Bugsy Siegel (aka HessStation, triggerman, Rothstein Crew) his trusted button man.

Bugsy_zps59bd3b36.jpg

It was their old partner Lucky Luciano (aka, AVM, doc, Rothstein Crew), who took over Masseria’s outfit and became king of New York and eventually formed the Syndicate.

Luciano_zps2ecaf761.jpg

Assistant U.S. Attorney Esther Randolph (aka Lily, character cop, The Feds), became acting Attorney General in her old boss’s place

Randolph_zpse38bf28b.jpg

Her former college, U.S. Department of Justice Special Investigator Gaston Means (aka The Crusher, doc, The Feds), retired from government work in order to open up a restaurant in Florida …

Means_zps5ec6ba58.jpg

… where he became partners with Tonino Sandrelli (aka JiF, character cop, New York Crew), who had decided to give up a life of crime and concentrate on becoming a surfer.

Sandrelli_zps9fbb0d0e.jpg

THE END.

Banner002_zps12127887.jpg

Archived