• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 Jet27

Jet27

Alpha & Omega

• Members
  • 2,982 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

Wow just wow, so its ok to give neg reps to someone for just speaking the truth now. Give me a break!

I guess I will get neg repped for this.....

#2 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 20,618 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

POPULAR

Wow just wow, so its ok to give neg reps to someone for just speaking the truth now. Give me a break!

Way to take all the fun out of it.
By day he's the (not so) mild-mannered Bleedin Green, but by night...

#3 jgb

jgb

Darksider

• Members
  • 2,928 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

POPULAR

no but it is entirely appropriate to give neg rep to people who complain about neg rep. kind of a conundrum, right?

#4 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 25,084 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

POPULAR

If you are going to post here you have to have thick skin and not take things as sports so seriously
Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#5 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 26,932 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

POPULAR

1. Negative reputation is an opinion. If somebody is of the opinion that your post is bad, whether it's for content, spelling or tone they are free to exercise the option.
2. It is bad form to whine about negative reputation. Just like the mod lounge, take it like a man.
3. In your case it is more likely based upon the use of piss poor puns.

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#6 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,266 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

POPULAR

Does anyone really care about rep?

#7 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,660 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

POPULAR

Yes. Get used to it. Grow thicker skin or stop caring about rep.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#8 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,660 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

POPULAR

Does anyone really care about rep?

Yes. Its what separates us from the animals. Except the weasels.

Posted Image
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#9 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,660 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

POPULAR

no but it is entirely appropriate to give neg rep to people who complain about neg rep. kind of a conundrum, right?

Exactly. Earn the positive rep. Complain about the neg rep? Thats a neg rep.

#10 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,492 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

POPULAR

lol.

#11 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,660 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

POPULAR

lol.

Posted Image

Edited by Lil Bit Special, 16 January 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#12 RyanBe_Tebowing

RyanBe_Tebowing

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Thai Jet

Thai Jet

Climbing Chemical Dude

• Members
  • 31,257 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

POPULAR

Yes. Its what separates us from the animals. Except the weasels.

Posted Image

I thought it had something to do with thumbs. :winking0001:
Summiting is optional - getting down is mandatory (Ed Viesturs) LA LAKERS - 16 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS
ALABAMA . 15 time NATIONAL CHAMPIONS . ROLL TIDE !!

#14 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,492 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

POPULAR

I love this forum. So much.

#15 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,660 posts

POPULAR

Who holds the record for most neg reps of a post?

Max... we need to know this sh!t for the 2012-13 JN Awards

#16 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,492 posts

POPULAR

Since when do grown men get salty about getting "neg rep" on a forum???

#17 Matt39

Matt39

BAP

• Members
  • 20,951 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

POPULAR

free rep for all

#18 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,660 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

POPULAR

Since when do grown men get salty about getting "neg rep" on a forum???

when they have tiny penises and need positive rep for validation because they cant afford a corvette.

#19 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 26,932 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Who holds the record for most neg reps of a post?

Max... we need to know this sh!t for the 2012-13 JN Awards

I'm not sure. Wasn't it that dude BP dropped the neg rep bomb on? Not Thor, the other one. I think there was a death threat involved.

#20 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,660 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

free rep for all

Posted Image

#21 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,660 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

I'm not sure. Wasn't it that dude BP dropped the neg rep bomb on? Not Thor, the other one. I think there was a death threat involved.

That was cheating though... I want the clean record and not the one with the patriots * next to it.

#22 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 26,932 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

The post where Falcon went after T0m/Quint for the Jaws post has to be up there.

#23 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,492 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

when they have tiny penises and need positive rep for validation because they cant afford a corvette.

Damn.

#24 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 4,431 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

POPULAR

This is some truly funny $hit and arrived just in time -- the forum had been getting pretty constipated lately. This is bound to be a classic almost in the same class as "How many of you have played professional sports? (before you criticize my opinions)", it's never going away.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

#25 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,170 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

He is at -19...does he get an icon for being -20?
Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users