Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Football Season, Is A Hoax

Lil Bit Special

it's something they are looking at but let's be real if Andrew Luck was gay he'd still go #1. the guys who make decisions are jerks but they are jerks who like to win. if te'o was lights out awesome against bama none of this would matter. 

Its more about the locker room than anything.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smart evaluators won't judge him based on one game.  He'll go to a team that needs him and be a productive player for a long time.

it was a big damn game and the best opposition he ever faced. How a player reacts to adversity is very important. Adrian Peterson ran a 4.3 at Indy the day after his brother was killed. That's what people want to see, how you bounce back. Te'o didn't bounce back he folded and that's the problem. 

it was a big damn game and the best opposition he ever faced. How a player reacts to adversity is very important. Adrian Peterson ran a 4.3 at Indy the day after his brother was killed. That's what people want to see, how you bounce back. Te'o didn't bounce back he folded and that's the problem. 

So he's going to be a bad player becaue his 40 was slow? The combine means so little for the majority of those players.  He still has a pro day.  I'd be happy to take him in the beginning of round 2 if he fell and stick him in the middle for the next 8 to 10 years.

So he's going to be a bad player becaue his 40 was slow? The combine means so little for the majority of those players.  He still has a pro day.  I'd be happy to take him in the beginning of round 2 if he fell and stick him in the middle for the next 8 to 10 years.

I’d also take him at 39. Can you imagine the “Circus” atmosphere surrounding that pick?

The likes of Myers, and Mehta would be having quotes from unidentified sources inside Turkish Baths, and gypsies trying to contact his dead girl friend.  

I didn't say he was gonna be bad, just not worth the hype. remember this guy won all the awards like he was Patrick willis. if the Jets ran a 4-3 maybe he's a james laurenitis. he's not really a fit for this team. 

Smart evaluators won't judge him based on one game.  He'll go to a team that needs him and be a productive player for a long time.

He got steamrolled on national TV with the BCS title and his draft stock on the line. Seeing as every scout in the NFL probably saw that game it's pretty significant. He killed it against Wake Forest and Boston College though,

He got steamrolled on national TV with the BCS title and his draft stock on the line. Seeing as every scout in the NFL probably saw that game it's pretty significant. He killed it against Wake Forest and Boston College though,

+1 and every owner and GM saw it too i.e. the guys whose opinion actually matters 

Are we absolutely certain that CrazyCarl isn't Ronaiah Tuiasosopo?

That's not even the biggest lie he's lived in the last year, he tried telling Mayock he was running a 4.5 pre combine. Seriously though wasn't there a time in all our lives where we fell in love with a man pretending to be a women on the internet? This is all just part of growing up and trying to understand this crazy thing we call life, I think these boys are heros. That being said he REALLY did suck when he actually played against a team with elite talent on a big stage and he claims the combine was too stressfull.

Seriously though wasn't there a time in all our lives where we fell in love with a man pretending to be a women on the internet? This is all just part of growing up and trying to understand this crazy thing we call life, 

No. Never.  I always went to meet them.  Sometimes they didnt even know I was coming to meet them.  Luckily most of them had bushes I could hide in while spying on them making sure they were real women and not some weirdo guy in his momma's basement having a crush on me.

• 2 months later...

why would he be wearing a shirt with his name on it????   :confused0088:

Don't know...I didn't draw the cartoon. 

Be careful people if Te’o comes out your going to be labeled as homophobic on here

Haha, just sharing news.  This cartoon is getting a lot of pub out west.

Your boy was a 2nd rounder. You lose.

Lose what exactly? 31 other teams lose for not taking him. Chargers made a great pick. Te'o had a first round grade and fell out because several other teams reached. It happens. He'll still be a good player in the league.

Archived