•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Sad times for Baseball.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 billybroome

billybroome

Bengalszone's Bad Boy, been here since '05.

• Members
  • 2,672 posts
  • LocationPrescott Arizona

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

We lost two Hall of Famers today. Earl Weaver and Stan Musial has passed as well.

R.I.P. Earl and Stan.

#2 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,286 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:27 PM

R.I.P.
Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#3 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,106 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

Rest in peace

Stan the Man lead the league in so many offense categories it's just ironic he never lead it in HR
Blackout, on 16 Oct 2014 - 10:28 PM, said: i HATE saying this but CJ2k is now CJ 0.5K at this point

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users