Sign in to follow this  
joebabyny

TailgateJoe Grill Review, MCB72

Well, our season is over and hopefully winter won't stick around too long this year. Before ya know it, the temps will be in the 60-70s and we will all be looking to escape the cabin fever. I figured I'd post this review I wrote up and video I shot of one of the bad-ass grills we use for our parties. I grill outside year round, I am sure some of you do too. These are pretty nice high end grills for those looking for true commercial grade equipment. This review is for their biggest grill, the MCB72

**Full disclosure**

After purchasing this grill and using it for a year and a half, we contacted Crown Verity and brought them aboard as a sponsor. So, while they are a sponsor, we were using their equipment well before that. Also, as a sponsor I get a pretty sweet discount which I am more than happy to pass on to any JN folk interested, just reply here or pm me.

Full review,

http://www.tailgatej....-grill-review/

Video we shot,

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.