Cheating Scum Elimination Day!

unbanmadmike1

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather see the Pats crushed in the SB and I really didn't think the ravens have a chance. The only reason they beat the broncos is because the ref completely missed a blatant pass interference call that went for a pick 6 and luck.

The pats will win this game then hopefully get their dicks knocked off in the SB.

Rather see the Pats crushed in the SB and I really didn't think the ravens have a chance. The only reason they beat the broncos is because the ref completely missed a blatant pass interference call that went for a pick 6 and luck.

The pats will win this game then hopefully get their dicks knocked off in the SB.

The Ravens already beat the scum this year when their roided up TE was playing. Same thing will happen today.

I can't imagine a situation where Flacco outduels Brady, even with no Gronk. Despite his perceived success, Flacco has barely completed over 50 % of his throws thus far in the postseason.

Flacco isnt playing Brady he's playing the Patriots defense. Even then he was the better player in the loss last year. Lee Evans thankfully cant ruin the Ravens season again.

Flacco is asked to throw the ball down the field unlike Brady so his completion % isnt going to be spectacular.

Exactly, so if he doesn't get huge production out of Torrey Smith today, they're done.

The Patriots have much less of a margin for error.

Brady doesnt historically play well against Baltimore

if Rice has a big game and Flacco gets one big hitter Ravens win imo.

Archived