All Brady does is throw 5 yard passes

Matt39

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's won 17 postseason games and 3 Super Bowls and he's been to 5.

2 OLD SAYINGS COME TO MIND:

NO-ONE REMEMBERS WHO FINISHED 2ND

and

WHAT HAVE U DONE FOR ME LATELY.

Brady is very mortal when his recievers don't bail him out on bad throws.

yeah that was bush league. but it stems from the head coach. bellichick is a sore loser with his refusing to comment

They got an extra play before the 2 minute warning too because the Foxboro clock operator "forgot" to start it....something we got boned on too there this season.

Yeah, because it's normal to try and kick someone as a way to avoid injury.

If there were justice in the world, the punk ass wuss Brady would have exploded his hamstring on that play.

Really? As physical as the Ravens were being last night, with how many called head shots (at least 2) and should have been at least one more (Pollard), a little self defense is warranted.

Really? As physical as the Ravens were being last night, with how many called head shots (at least 2) and should have been at least one more (Pollard), a little self defense is warranted.

SOmehow the Ravens got nailed for two unsportsmanlike calls...yet the hit on Pitta went without a flag.

Pollard hit a running back on a running play- there is no penalty for helmet to helmet contact on that play.

Trying to kick a dude in the nuts is not self-defense, its a bush league move by a rotten little punk-ass bitch.

Ahhhh, pore Patriots had to play a physical ball game and Brady didnt like it so he pulled a bush league move during a slide in which he's not a allowed to be hit per the rules.

lmfao - what a bitch.

Mayo shoulder was in Pitta's chest. The legal move, not to the head.

Mea culpa on Pollard hit....my natural hatred of him biasing me.

Actually, Mayo got him under the chin, amazing Pitta wasn't knock unconscious on the play. Besides the rule that would apply there is defenseless receiver, which does not require helmet to helmet anyway.

Take off the flying Elvis glasses bud. Only a Pats homer can't tell that Brady is trying to kick Ed Reed in the nuts there.

And take off the green jaded colored glasses....self defense? No doubt. Kicking in the nuts? No way.

Ahhhh, pore Patriots had to play a physical ball game and Brady didnt like it so he pulled a bush league move during a slide in which he's not a allowed to be hit per the rules.

lmfao - what a bitch.

And like that stopped the Ravens from giving an extra shove, push or hit to Brady or any other player before or during this game?

No reason to take an extra hot or 'push to the ground to make sure he is down'.

And like that stopped the Ravens from giving an extra shove, push or hit to Brady or any other player before or during this game?

:hand:

If you hit a sliding QB its an automatic 15-yard penalty. The Ravens are aggressive, they aren't stupid. Your argument sucks.

Let's just call Brady's kick for what it is - just another prime example of just how classy the Patriots organization is.

Coming from a fan of the classy and professional Jets means...nothing.

Its Football, you pussy. Grow a pair. Reed was clearly trying to jump over Brady. Clear as day. Brady was a scumbag and straight up tried to kick him in the nuts which could have resulted in a bad injury compared to Brady getting, what? tackled, hit a tiny bit??? Its was as bush league as coming in high at 2nd when you were out 3 seconds ago.

Let's just call Brady's kick for what it is - just another prime example of just how classy the Patriots organization is.

dude, again, this is not about class. This is about a guy so rich and pretty, football is not even a priority anymore. That kick was, please don't hurt me, my wife is a millionaire model, don't hurt me, eaaah. *kick

dude, again, this is not about class. This is about a guy so rich and pretty, football is not even a priority anymore. That kick was, please don't hurt me, my wife is a millionaire model, don't hurt me, eaaah. *kick

If you're right. Brady should retire and Pats fans should want him gone because they ain't winning another SB with that mentality at QB.

Honestly don't think the slide is that big of a deal. See stuff like that all the time in baseball. It was a bit dirty, but a lot of guys play dirty. Also pretty sure Brady wasn't aiming for Reed's balls. You can't realistically hit someone's nuts on a slide. That whole sequence was kinda meh though. Would have preferred that Brady slide regular and call a timeout.

So now you are employing the "I know you are but what am I" defense?

Lame dude.

Mark Sanchez is a sh*tty QB but he's never tried to kick a defender in the balls while sliding. Brady is the worst kind of pussy.

No, you are right. All our classlessness comes from on the field, while the Jets are a pillar of fair play. :rolleyes:

Its Football, you pussy. Grow a pair. Reed was clearly trying to jump over Brady. Clear as day. Brady was a scumbag and straight up tried to kick him in the nuts which could have resulted in a bad injury compared to Brady getting, what? tackled, hit a tiny bit??? Its was as bush league as coming in high at 2nd when you were out 3 seconds ago.

And your proof is? Again, self defense? Yes. Kick in the nuts? No.

Dude come on. Brady looked like an idiot on that play. You think Ed Reed of all people was going to take a 15 yard penalty for hitting a sliding Brady? There's no way.

How many yards would he have gotten? 4 yards. Half the distance to the goal. I do not think Reed's intent was to blow-up Brady and with him sliding he can't, but I do not blame Brady for doing a little self defense.

Archived