Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ray Lewis needs to settle down

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anyone else's stomach turn whenever this guy is on tv?? He is an amazing player but the most self-serving egomaniac I have ever witnessed. His interviews are painful to watch at this point. It's all about him, who needs the rest of the ravens?

Ray Lewis didn't invent the game of football. He has become a cartoon character.....enough of him

Posted · Report post

I tend to agree, but damn is he good at football. The act really grinds my gears.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I can understand that it's his last year and his team just got to the Super Bowl but I've seen all I care to see of him. Just do what I do: change the channel.

Edited by Drums

Posted · Report post

Ray Lewis is the son of God

Posted · Report post

He really does. I don't dislike the guy but he really makes everything about himself.

Posted · Report post

He's just excited bout going to his 2ns SB I would be exiceted too, dang anybody would be exiceted playing in a superbowl. You must have played in more than one SB! did you?

He's just excited bout going to his 2ns SB I would be exiceted too, dang anybody would be exiceted playing in a superbowl. You must have played in more than one SB! did you?

I played in no SB, but I like SB. If I could play in one SB I'd be happy. Two SB more happy. Ray more happy. Ray good

Edited by SayNoToDMC

Posted · Report post

Bunch of haters. Murderers gonna do what a murderers gonna do.

Posted · Report post

Brandon Tierney made thsi point today; Tebow talks about his faith and gets hammered. Ray Lewis drops the name of God in every sentence and the same media people think he's just wonderful.

Posted · Report post

Brandon Tierney made thsi point today; Tebow talks about his faith and gets hammered. Ray Lewis drops the name of God in every sentence and the same media people think he's just wonderful.

Tebow will turn the other cheek if you trash him, Ray will murder your entire family

Posted · Report post

There's nobody hanging out outside a strip club at 2 AM that doesn't deserve to be murdered.

Posted · Report post

Tebow will turn the other cheek if you trash him, Ray will murder your entire family

...and bingo was his name....

Posted · Report post

It's a little much, but I'm not going to be the one to tell him to tone it down. Are you?

Posted · Report post

There's nobody hanging out outside a strip club at 2 AM that doesn't deserve to be murdered.

In the wise words of an old boss, unless you've met Ms. Right(or Ms. Right Now), nothing good happens after 2AM.

Posted · Report post

I don't see anybody hammering Tebow specifically for talking about his faith.

Posted · Report post

I don't see anybody hammering Tebow specifically for talking about his faith.

I do.

Posted · Report post

if they criticize ray lewis, it's racism. If they criticize tebow, it's responsible journalism.

Posted · Report post

I resent this comment

Posted · Report post

I definitely feel like he milks this image the media has painted of him. He's a great leader and football player though.

Posted · Report post

He went from a murderer to a super hero. Dude practices some good voodoo.

Posted · Report post

jhXwffY.gif

Posted · Report post

So, you've been trying to get killed all these years? I thought you were just trying to get lucky.

Posted · Report post

WWTGD

Posted · Report post

Yes

Stabby McStabberson is the GOAT

Edited by jgb