Just wanna thank the Adm. here at JN

I've been working on my image, Thanks for making me feel right at home while I am still a couple hundred miles away from my original BX. NY. home. I appreciate it. Been a long suffering Jet fan also more than 40 years. Left NY 8 yrs ago, I still pay good money to see our team play every season on DTVHD. The Last time I saw the Jets in person Vinny T. was throwing about 10 int's and we couldn't stop M. Vick if our lives depended on it. it was an embarrasment.

Hopeing Idzik can get us out of this "dwelling place" er! I mean celler! no thanks to SANCHEZ and his boyfriend RYAN and restore us to some form of respectability. Thanks again for granting my wish.

TechJet.

I've been working on my image, Thanks for making me feel right at home while I am still a couple hundred miles away from my original BX. NY. home. I appreciate it. Been a long suffering Jet fan also more than 40 years. Left NY 8 yrs ago, I still pay good money to see our team play every season on DTVHD. The Last time I saw the Jets in person Vinny T. was throwing about 10 int's and we couldn't stop M. Vick if our lives depended on it. it was an embarrasment.

Hopeing Idzik can get us out of this "dwelling place" er! I mean celler! no thanks to SANCHEZ and his boyfriend RYAN and restore us to some form of respectability. Thanks again for granting my wish.

TechJet.

"Don't you be stealin my sign-off."

-BD

Sweet mother of God! Here we go again ...

Is there something wrong with thee my child? thou callest thy mothet to thy rescue!

therefore thou gash thy foot against the stone fear not, for thy rod and thy staff will

comfort thee in times of discontent.

TechJet.

You are welcome.

Archived