New York Jets Mafia: This time...we suck. (signups)

AVM

J-E-T-S Just End The Season...

Jets-Fans1.jpg

The once proud and brash New York Jets and their fans...not but a stones toss from back to back AFC Championship games are no longer shouting claims of Super Bowl parades to come. There are no more scoffing Press Conferences by head coach Rex Ryan at Bill Belichick and his rings and knowledge of the game.

The defense, once far and away the best in the league, has taken a few steps back with the loss of the best Corner in the game, Darrelle Revis. And the offense...well...they've got this:

sanchez21.gif

This team is talent engulfed by the egos of a bunch of jokes. If the Jets ever want to return to the...erm...glory days of losing back to back AFC Championship games? you must get rid of these jokers and start a new with whatever is left. Time to play like a Jet, ladies and gentlemen.

Now sign up while I go eat a *&^ #$%@ snack.

I can take 24-25 max, will adjust downward if absolutely necessary. 20 minimum. When you sign up you can post your preference for Thursday/Friday or Monday. I know some prefer not to start close to the weekend, so it's your decision.

1. JiF

2. JVoR

3. Dan

4. Verbal

5. Leelou

6. Smash

7. Pac

8. SMC

9. Lily <3

10. Crush

11. BG

12. 80

13. Darthe

14. Wombat

15. Ape

16. Hess

17. Nolder

18. CTM

19. Sharrow

20. Vic**

21. Ishy**

You are a NY Jet

You are Chad Pennington/Mark Sanchez hybrid sure you want to throw the 25 yard out but you keep pump faking your way into Sacks. You die when someone comes in and engineers a well rounded TD drive

I like it! Only one mistake, but it was a big one...

Chad Pennington/Mark Sanchez never dies :(

I'll play AVM.

Ok, so if anyone likes Historical Fiction with a deep slice of murder, mystery and horror, Dan Simmons has done it again. I'm halfway through this book, Drood. It's really good...basically about the last 5 years of Charles Dickens' life told by his close friend, Wilkie Collins. Yeah, that part sounds boring, I get it, but similar to Simmons' book, The Terror (one of my favorite books ever), it's a plot built partially around actual events and partially around fictional events, woven together into a horror/mystical monster/mystery story. Interestingly enough, the doomed Franklin Expedition, which is what, The Terror, is about took place in 1845. This book mostly takes place in 1865. Simmons also has another Historical Fictional Horror book out, The Black Hills, which mostly takes place around 1876 and 1836 and is about Custer's death and Sioux indian. Dude is a great writer and apparently has a hard on for the 1800's.

Vic, Sharrow, CTM, Nolder, Brett, HeavyFog, Ishy, Basel will all get invites from me after dinner if they haven't shown up before. Any other names I should hit up...I always seem to forget one or two folks. You all are more than welcome to invite anyone yourself, I'm just going to invite that group personally regardless.

Vic, Sharrow, CTM, Nolder, Brett, HeavyFog, Ishy, Basel will all get invites from me after dinner if they haven't shown up before. Any other names I should hit up...I always seem to forget one or two folks. You all are more than welcome to invite anyone yourself, I'm just going to invite that group personally regardless.

Just sign all of them up and send out role PM's. None of those people should miss this game.

Just sign all of them up and send out role PM's. None of those people should miss this game.

For most of them, I agree. I know Brett was too busy for SMC's game, so I kind of doubt he'd be interested in this one. FWIW I sent everyone I listed a PM. What about Mad Hatter...is he the one that's kinda too young?

For most of them, I agree. I know Brett was too busy for SMC's game, so I kind of doubt he'd be interested in this one. FWIW I sent everyone I listed a PM. What about Mad Hatter...is he the one that's kinda too young?

Yeah I can bet this game will be on the brink of X rated

Or dont sign them up and send them a PM or sign them up and dont send a PM.

What ever floats your boat.

PM Jack for the hell of it?

I'm in btw

I'm going to be out of town the 8th and the 9th though and I'm probably going to be busy all day on the 11th just so everyone knows ahead of time

Archived