New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to make twice as much, spend half as much?

What's the fun in that? Besides, if I did that AND was getting paid double, then I'd be making 4 times as much.

Of course, I did come up with another possible solution to this dilemma: find someone else for the job and get myself a nice fat referral bonus.

What's the fun in that? Besides, if I did that AND was getting paid double, then I'd be making 4 times as much.

Of course, I did come up with another possible solution to this dilemma: find someone else for the job and get myself a nice fat referral bonus.

OK, I'll take the job.

Interestingly, Audi Acura and Lincoln where the 3 I was looking at

CTM if your looking for a nice Vehicle test drive the Hyundai's they are pretty damn nice and you cane either go for the decked out Genesis Sedan that runs around 45,000 with 430 HP or the Azera which is in between the Genesis and the Sonata or go for a Sonata Hybrid . I have driven the Camry the Infiniti G37 IPL and the Audis A6 and the TT and to be honest The Hyundais are much better cars and better bang for your buck. They seem to be making the same move now that Toyota, Nissan and Honda made when they became competitive. For instance My Genesis coupe just blew away the Infiniti G37 and I was about to buy the G37 IPL until I test drove the Genesis for 15k less money IPL 50k Genesis 35k

Also 80 if your looking for a car at 25k or less with 30 MPG check out the Elantra GT you can get one with a panoramic roof leather nav system tech package for about 23,600 . and it is very roomy without have to spend for what a sedan would cost its also a 4 door Hatchback that looks really cool

My new car Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition

gran%2520premio%2520gray191.png

Archived