New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wasn't. I was just wondering why Dan voted me after all of that when there were more scummy things going on in thread than my omgus of crusher.

Actually, you were. There's nothing wrong with sheeping a Wombat case this early in the game, but doing so while denying it...that's kinda sketch.

Actually, you were. There's nothing wrong with sheeping a Wombat case this early in the game, but doing so while denying it...that's kinda sketch.

You're pushing stupid issues and I dont know why. The Ape is going to get very angry about this. Is that your plan? Tell me.

You're pushing stupid issues and I dont know why. The Ape is going to get very angry about this. Is that your plan? Tell me.

My plan is to start sh*t and see what happens. I believe almost all of what I say but this early in the game, reads are very fluid and could change any second.

FWIW, I think one of us is really on and one of us is really off.

My plan is to start sh*t and see what happens. I believe almost all of what I say but this early in the game, reads are very fluid and could change any second.

FWIW, I think one of us is really on and one of us is really off.

You're permanently off.

Archived