DE Quinton Coples, WR Stephen Hill & LB DeMario Davis ~ ~ ~

kelly

Ahhh. So his drops are due to Sanchez not throwing the ball in a hard spiral? Hmmm.. NFL receivers need to catch whatever is thrown at them. Also, for all his faults, Sanchez has a fairly strong arm, can make all the throws and chucks a really nice spiral. Of course he misses his targets and throws to the defense when he isn't fumbling...but throwing a nice ball has been among his strengths.

I'd say his drops are due to his being a rookie. But Sanchez isn't doing him any favors with the way he throws.

Show me a Sanchez spiral and I'll show you a Sanchez duck. It's more than just the tight spin of the ball, Sanchez tends to throw an uncatchable ball: his speed, placement, and timing are off (more times than not).

I like the kid! He just doesn't do his receivers any favors with his ball placement...that includes our newest additions (who may have ALL the talent in the world...but we won't know when Sanchez is throwing the ball).

I hope they retain Braylon for a reasonable contract. The guy wants to play here, and seems to be at his best when he does. Holmes is here another year, and Kerley is solid. Hill isn't a bad #4 in that group.

Hill needs to learn how to catch. Kind of a factor when your job is to... catch.

Coples, looks high all the time. I hope he pans out.

Davis, this is the year we find out what his deal is. No Scott so, Davis show us.

i think davis is gonna step up & help us this season :winking0001:

I hope I didn't post in this thread already...Coples was arguably the fourth best player on the D and second been player in the front 7 during 2012.

He's going to be a player for us. Only concern are the practice habits and I know Pettine was the bad cop so hopefully Thurman doesnt let him slip up.

I did not watch a lot of games at the end of the season. I couldn't. But i was given the impression that Coples was a beast by the end of the season. Correct ?

Not in my opinion. He looked like a solid first round pick to me. Not a bust does not equal beast. He wasn't even an every down player in my estimation.

Archived