Checking in................ and question.

Section 333

An offseason check in primarily to see what you all think about Idzik, Revis, and Russell. I knew I could count on some funny commentary especially on Russell.

I have a question for the group. Is there any 3 players who you give a rats ass about and want to see next year?

Ill go 1st. Cro, Mo, and Kerley . Besides a few others the rest of the team makes me want to Vomit. Actually every day when I get dressed seeing all the jerseys in my closet make me want to Vomit. What a way to start the day.

Lastly, were any u at the Charger game? I had a pretty good idea Revis had 1 foot out the door when in order to "thank" the fans, the good old Jets had half off jerseys. And who did they have? Only Sanchez, Revis, and Tebow could be found. I was pretty insulted.

Um, there are way more than 3 for me.

Brick, Mangold, Cro, Kerley, Wilkerson, Coples, Revis, DeVito, Harris, Hill and as a sleeper Greg McIntyre.

Braylon and Landry if either come back.

Im tired of Harris, If we dont trade Revis we will be left with nothing. I like the rest of ur list though.

I went to the Chargers game with my bro . I did see those but I didn't think much of it seeing as those 3 are the main Jerseys sold...

I would still like to say LOL at all the FANS who bought TEBLOW Jerseys

Archived