•  

Photo
- - - - -

Checking in................ and question.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Section 333

Section 333

Starter of Threads

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

An offseason check in primarily to see what you all think about Idzik, Revis, and Russell. I knew I could count on some funny commentary especially on Russell.

I have a question for the group. Is there any 3 players who you give a rats ass about and want to see next year?
Ill go 1st. Cro, Mo, and Kerley . Besides a few others the rest of the team makes me want to Vomit. Actually every day when I get dressed seeing all the jerseys in my closet make me want to Vomit. What a way to start the day.

Lastly, were any u at the Charger game? I had a pretty good idea Revis had 1 foot out the door when in order to "thank" the fans, the good old Jets had half off jerseys. And who did they have? Only Sanchez, Revis, and Tebow could be found. I was pretty insulted.
Posted Image

#2 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 8,357 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Um, there are way more than 3 for me.

Brick, Mangold, Cro, Kerley, Wilkerson, Coples, Revis, DeVito, Harris, Hill and as a sleeper Greg McIntyre.

Braylon and Landry if either come back.

Edited by stoicsentry, 29 January 2013 - 09:30 PM.

#3 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 57,549 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Hey 333 -- where you been?

#4 Section 333

Section 333

Starter of Threads

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

Um, there are way more than 3 for me.

Brick, Mangold, Cro, Kerley, Wilkerson, Coples, Revis, DeVito, Harris, Hill and as a sleeper Greg McIntyre.

Braylon and Landry if either come back.

Im tired of Harris, If we dont trade Revis we will be left with nothing. I like the rest of ur list though.
Posted Image

#5 Section 333

Section 333

Starter of Threads

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

Hey 333 -- where you been?

Hey Max, I started throwing up after the Titan game, and that continued straight through the Bills game. I couldn't stop for long enough to type. How u been?
Posted Image

#6 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,663 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:47 PM

Hey Max, I started throwing up after the Titan game, and that continued straight through the Bills game. I couldn't stop for long enough to type. How u been?

We missed you.

:PDT_Love_04:
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#7 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 5,500 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Kerley, Cro, Revis, Braylon, Simms, Landry.... and of those, we will have two back. Sad.

#8 GATA

GATA

Gata Go to Mo's ...

• Members
  • 1,171 posts
  • Locationa city near you. :)

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

I went to the Chargers game with my bro . I did see those but I didn't think much of it seeing as those 3 are the main Jerseys sold...
I would still like to say LOL at all the FANS who bought TEBLOW Jerseys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users