180 replies to this topic

#26 faba

faba

• Moderators
  • 25,351 posts
  • LocationHolmdel

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

Next time a camera tackles or blocks someone let me know
Treat people with how you want to be treated-with respect.

#27 Gastineau Lives

Gastineau Lives

JetNation Radio Has Been

• Members
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:25 AM

Next time a camera tackles or blocks someone let me know

You do the same when a playbook throws a touchdown.
"Those eight weeks I spent as co-host of JetNation Radio were among the happiest of my life. Oh, and F Tom Shane."

#28 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,591 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Time to move on

Obviously some of the players who were the victims of this cheating are finding it hard to let go. Wonder why ?

#29 CTM

CTM

At least I'm not a snide little prick

• Members
  • 28,314 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

jets fans dont know how to. always live in the past.

the present is sh*tty is the problem
Posted Image

Yeah, I'm totally gay

So ****ing this dude. Unreal.

#30 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,192 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

If you want to make your feelings known please email the commissioner at Roger.Goddell@Patriots.com.

Funny. Jets' fans think the former Jets' employee is in bed with the Patriots. Patriots fans thiinnk the opposite :rl:

How do you come to that conclusion ?

Oy! Why would the comissioner bury something to hide the fact that everyone does it....because coaches and players said they did it or had seen it done. Jimmie Johnson said he did it for the Chiefs. Vermiel said it has been going on forever.
I know your blind jealousy blurs everything, but at least pay attention.

Obviously some of the players who were the victims of this cheating are finding it hard to let go. Wonder why ?

They are whiny bitches?

Every fanbase still talks about Spygate

Orly? I have not lived in New England since 88. I have been to most corners of the world and have run into just about every other team's fan and no one mentions it. It is mentioned on messageboards. Congrats..you are that guy.
Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#31 Bleedin Green

Bleedin Green

SuperTwat

• Members
  • 20,897 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

The only reason it became such a huge deal with the Patriots was because Mangini was a bitter dick.

Actually no, the only people who try to use that excuse is dipsh*t Pats fans who can't admit that Belichick being an arrogant a$$hole is literally the only reason that whole situation turned out the way it did. Go back and look at how everything went down. Belichick, despite knowing that Mangini was obviously well aware of these tactics, tried to pull that sh*t against the Jets anyway. The Jets caught them and put an end to it. The Pats, again being moronic douchebags, refused to hand over what they had taped of the Jets that day. An argument ensued, which NFL security got involved and they ultimately confiscated the tapes for themselves. I am no fan of Mangini, as he was a pretty awful coach, but that doesn't make him to blame for the Pats going through a series of decisions, all of which were as stupid as humanly possible, that are the sole reason that they got caught red handed. So unless you are suggesting that Mangini should have knowingly let the Pats cheat against them, which would the dumbest argument you could possibly make, he's pretty far down the list of reasons responsible for that mess. Regardless of if it's something every other team in the league was doing, they are still the ones who got caught and it's their own fault.
By day he's the (not so) mild-mannered Bleedin Green, but by night...

#32 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,730 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Every fanbase still talks about Spygate

then everyone needs to move on. Bunch of bitter losers.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#33 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,730 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

the present is sh*tty is the problem

look to the future then!
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#34 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,730 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

Cause theyre attention whores.

Actual cheating in a game is worse than perceived cheating. Im sure all Yankee fans dont count the 1978 world series since Jackson cheated to gain an advantage, :-D

#35 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,730 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

Orly? I have not lived in New England since 88. I have been to most corners of the world and have run into just about every other team's fan and no one mentions it. It is mentioned on messageboards. Congrats..you are that guy.

the people who mention it are losers who cant get past it and move on. Marshall Faulk. Rams fans. Jets fans.. etc

#36 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,337 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:34 PM

look to the future then!

Posted Image

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#37 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,591 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

Funny. Jets' fans think the former Jets' employee is in bed with the Patriots. Patriots fans thiinnk the opposite :rl:

Oy! Why would the comissioner bury something to hide the fact that everyone does it....because coaches and players said they did it or had seen it done. Jimmie Johnson said he did it for the Chiefs. Vermiel said it has been going on forever.
I know your blind jealousy blurs everything, but at least pay attention.

They are whiny bitches?

Only thing you are missing is waving those poms poms!

#38 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,591 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

Cause theyre attention whores.

If you get cheated out of a championship it has got to hurt. After all the efforts these guys put in during the off season, then the season and the post season only to see you got robbed by someone who cheated. And the cheats were not even punished. Goddell eliminated all evidence.

Its gotta hurt. Put yourself in their situation.

Edited by JetsFanInDenver, 31 January 2013 - 01:41 PM.

#39 WWWWombat

WWWWombat

WWWWWWW banned

• Members
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Actually no, the only people who try to use that excuse is dipsh*t Pats fans who can't admit that Belichick being an arrogant a$$hole is literally the only reason that whole situation turned out the way it did. Go back and look at how everything went down. Belichick, despite knowing that Mangini was obviously well aware of these tactics, tried to pull that sh*t against the Jets anyway. The Jets caught them and put an end to it. The Pats, again being moronic douchebags, refused to hand over what they had taped of the Jets that day. An argument ensued, which NFL security got involved and they ultimately confiscated the tapes for themselves. I am no fan of Mangini, as he was a pretty awful coach, but that doesn't make him to blame for the Pats going through a series of decisions, all of which were as stupid as humanly possible, that are the sole reason that they got caught red handed. So unless you are suggesting that Mangini should have knowingly let the Pats cheat against them, which would the dumbest argument you could possibly make, he's pretty far down the list of reasons responsible for that mess. Regardless of if it's something every other team in the league was doing, they are still the ones who got caught and it's their own fault.

Any HC who wasn't aware of taping signals by that time was a moron.
Posted Image

Roberts is going, Posada throws, he is SAFE!

#40 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

rebanmadmike1

• Members
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

This just shows how NE's super bowls are viewed as illegitimate around the NFL. Not surprising.
Tank for Teddy.

#41 Sperm Edwards

Sperm Edwards

Penis

• Moderators
  • 28,137 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

Any HC who wasn't aware of taping signals by that time was a moron.

Signals to run plays they hadn't run during a game couldn't be stolen during a game. This was about spying on a closed team practice, not walking on the sideline with a camera; a video camera with a good zoom lens would accomplish the same thing from any number of places in the stands or up in the boxes.

With the spying they beat the Rams and their 7000 yard offense with Mike Martz calling plays. Without the spying, they lost to the Jets with 2nd-year pro Mark Sanchez at QB and Brian Schottenheimer calling plays. Probably nothing, though.

JetNation

2446sd4.jpg

#42 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 17,633 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

the best part of this is what belicheat robbed the chowds of.....

bragging rights

for the next 100 years, if they try to brag about the SB's, even if thery are in china, the response they will get is;

wtf ? you cheated
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.

#43 WWWWombat

WWWWombat

WWWWWWW banned

• Members
  • 4,915 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

Signals to run plays they hadn't run during a game couldn't be stolen during a game. This was about spying on a closed team practice, not walking on the sideline with a camera; a video camera with a good zoom lens would accomplish the same thing from any number of places in the stands or up in the boxes.

With the spying they beat the Rams and their 7000 yard offense with Mike Martz calling plays. Without the spying, they lost to the Jets with 2nd-year pro Mark Sanchez at QB and Brian Schottenheimer calling plays. Probably nothing, though.

The Pats have the best record in the NFL since Spygate. All that continued references to Spygate are going to do is ensure that Belichick doesn't retire until he wins at least one more Superbowl. I would like to thank Marshall Faulk for making sure that chip stays on Belichick's shoulder.
Posted Image

Roberts is going, Posada throws, he is SAFE!

#44 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,176 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

the people who mention it are losers who cant get past it and move on. Marshall Faulk. Rams fans. Jets fans.. etc

Isn't your wife a Pats' fan or am I thinking of someone else?
"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#45 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 17,633 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

The Pats have the best record in the NFL since Spygate. All that continued references to Spygate are going to do is ensure that Belichick doesn't retire until he wins at least one more Superbowl. I would like to thank Marshall Faulk for making sure that chip stays on Belichick's shoulder.

that's because the culture of cheating hasn't gone away. you don't really think they stopped cheating, do you ?
Like so many Americans, she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops.

#46 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 36,941 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

Time to move on

jets fans dont know how to. always live in the past.

This is an article from a former player who feels cheated - whats this got to do with Jets fans?
Posted Image

#47 HeavyFog

HeavyFog

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

This post is intelligent.

that's because the culture of cheating hasn't gone away. you don't really think they stopped cheating, do you ?

This post is stupid.

Posted Image

#48 JiF

JiF

• Members
  • 36,941 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

This post is intelligent.

This post is stupid.

Patriots are cheaters and anyone who supports them is a cheater too. Its science.
Posted Image

#49 JiF

JiF

• Members
  • 36,941 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

\

How many SB rings do they have?

Cheater
Posted Image

#50 HeavyFog

HeavyFog

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

\

How many SB rings do they have?

Cheater

All they've done since Spygate is be the best franchise in football.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users