Predict our next Super Bowl

Jets723

NFLN showed the 1968 Jets yearbook last night. On one hand, it was a great watch. On the other the Jets haven't gotten there since and have lost the AFC title game 5 times since.

Was speaking to an associate a few weeks back about the 1969/70 AFC title game vs. the Chiefs, which would have given them a berth in Super Bowl IV. Jets had 4 downs inside the 5 at the end of the game to take the lead and failed to do so. I had no idea about that game since I was 4 going on 5.

NFLN showed the 1968 Jets yearbook last night. On one hand, it was a great watch. On the other the Jets haven't gotten there since and have lost the AFC title game 5 times since.

Was speaking to an associate a few weeks back about the 1969/70 AFC title game vs. the Chiefs, which would have given them a berth in Super Bowl IV. Jets had 4 downs inside the 5 at the end of the game to take the lead and failed to do so. I had no idea about that game since I was 4 going on 5.

The KC game would not have given them a berth in the Super Bowl.  KC had to beat the Raiders the following week

Archived