Jets bring back Louie Aguiar

Matt39

Louie was one of my favorite Jets. That might be an indication of what those teams were not about. But he was fun to watch! I am glad he is back.

Not my thought either, but it was Dark times for Jet fans. I thought he sucked, just hope he coaches better than he punts.

Not my thought either, but it was Dark times for Jet fans. I thought he sucked, just hope he coaches better than he punts.

He did suck. Coslet also had this idiotic idea for him to kick kickoffs extra high instead of booting them deep. Never made sense.

He did suck. Coslet also had this idiotic idea for him to kick kickoffs extra high instead of booting them deep. Never made sense.

I hope he does not bring any "sleepers" in like the steal at W.R Chaz Schilens. I think Sanjay Lal should stick to Cricket or kabaddi. I'm surprised he's not been shown the door also.

The idea was to not outkick your coverage. Westhoff had the same idea. Supposed to help prevent kick return TDs and allow lower KR yardage in general. We gave up a KR TD every other year with Westhoff. Not especially bad, but not especially good. Though he didn't exactly have 12 straight years of kickers capable of burying kicks on demand either.

The idea was to not outkick your coverage. Westhoff had the same idea. Supposed to help prevent kick return TDs and allow lower KR yardage in general. We gave up a KR TD every other year with Westhoff. Not especially bad, but not especially good. Though he didn't exactly have 12 straight years of kickers capable of burying kicks on demand either.

Aguiar was kicking it to like the 30 if memory serves.

Like many things Jets, all I sometimes choose to remember from that era was shutting the TV off. Best draft picks we made around that time were arguably Jeff Blake and a punter and we cut both without using either one.

Once Steinberg passed sh*t got ugly realll fast.

This really is an odd signing. Aguiar has no coaching experience at all. Nor was he a star for the Jets that they would just like to help out.

When something like this is usually done it is a favor to an agent. I wonder what players Aguiar’s agent represents?

This really is an odd signing. Aguiar has no coaching experience at all. Nor was he a star for the Jets that they would just like to help out.

When something like this is usually done it is a favor to an agent. I wonder what players Aguiar’s agent represents?

Um, the Aguiar kicking acadamy not only made me a better kicker, it made me a better man. A+ signing

http://www.aguiarkicking.com/

Archived