We can compile a nice list as we go along with comments.
I will start:
- WVU's Geno Smith, can play WCO but would need to get in 1st ound. Do Jets do that or move down and accululate picks?
- NCState Mike Glennon, I know Jet shave traveled three times to see him up close. Makes silly mental mistakes but is very Flacco-like at this early stage. 6'7" and can make all throws, leads Receivers nicely
- FSU EJ Manuel
- Tenn Tyler Bray
- Miami Univ Zac Dysert
- North Carolina's Gio Bernard (pass catching RB (WCO) and great Punt returner. Found endzone in every game he played in 2012.
- Alabama Lacy, does Power runner fit new WCO?
- Nevada's Stepfon Jefferson, a sleeper. Strong, good pass catcher. Late rounds.
- Rutgers Jawan Jamison
- Baylor's Terrance Williams, very impressive in WCO routes etc. Had another great year AFTER RGIII left.
- Clemson DeAndre Hopkins, stepped up when Sammy watkins out. Burner with good hands, rare combo, LOL
- Cal's Keenan Allen, WCO specialist per Bit. Top 15 though may be too rich for Jets blood
- USC Robert Woods
- Oklahoma Kenny Stills
- San Diego St. Gavin Escobar, nice combo of strength and pass catch skills needed for WCO
- Alabama Chance Warmack
- Alabama DJ Fluker
- Notre Dame Braxston Cave
- Southern Miss Jamie Collins, fast motor who is always around the ball. Could be a very good pick.
- Western kentucky Quanterus Smith, sleeper with great speed. cant get later in drfat due to ACL. If cleared medicalaly could be a steal.
- LSU Barkevious Mingo. Stud, gone probably when Jets pick per Bit.
- FSU Bjoern Werner
- Georgia Jarvis Jones
- North Carolina Sylvester Williams, great speed/size and was a JUCO add to UNC yet still became team leader. Jets were seen eyeing him VERY closely at Shrine Bowl. Interviewed him there.
- Miami Brandon McGee
Special teams Studs:
Edited by SouthernJet, 06 February 2013 - 09:46 AM.