SNY reporting Giants cut RB Bradshaw

faba

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to understand that eli also had his worse oline His career thi year while having nicks injured. Cruz whilegreat is not worth 10 mil a year keeping us from signing nicks and jpp. Giants are high on reuben randle who projects to be like nicks and they also have jernigan ready to play the slot ehich they draftedhim for 2 years ago.. so u grt cap for nicks jpp also possible oline free agent and u get a 1st

Also if they can upgrade the oline id rather have very good oline nicks randle and jernigan than a sh*t oline nicks cruz and randle

Keep eli up and give him time and he wil carve up teams

IMO, the Giants drafted Randle to replace Nicks, who is perpetually hurt, but Randle is a flake so they're in a bind. I don't think anyone thinks Reese prefers to pay Nicks over Cruz. Rather, Reese is using Nicks to drive Cruz's asking price back down a bit. Once Cruz is signed, Reese will turn around and low ball Nicks, knowing his value on the open market is hurt by his massive injury history.

randle is flakey but has great hands. Kinda wish he was a Jet instead of Stephen Hill aka Stonehands from Necessary Roughness

I believe the story around the Giants is that Randle doesn't give a sh^t, talented though he may be. I think Hill is going to take another year to figure it out. The dude has absolutely no idea what he's doing.

randle is flakey but has great hands. Kinda wish he was a Jet instead of Stephen Hill aka Stonehands from Necessary Roughness

Hill did absolutely nothing at GT other than make catches 40 yards down the field wide open. Im till puzzled how he went in the second round.

Yeah roster turnover is usually limited to three cuts or so in the NFL. The turnover rate in the NFL is lower than most sports.

When did i start posting on a Giants board.....oh wait.....it is still a JETS board.

In that case i do not understand why someone would end up with a bruised vagina reading something not so complementary about the Giants.

If Hill can be as crappy as Braylon Edwards, who is not a very good WR either, then he's a good 2nd round pick.

And if Joe McKnight can be as crappy as Freeman McNeil....

Like DeMaryius Thomas, he's never had a QB who can get him the ball.

Braylon Edwards put up 80/1289/16 TDs with Derek Anderson as his QB, and 53/900/7 with the godforsaken Mark Sanchez.

The freak athleticism has flashed more than a Gholston type bust.

Like that one time where he

IMO, the Giants drafted Randle to replace Nicks, who is perpetually hurt, but Randle is a flake so they're in a bind. I don't think anyone thinks Reese prefers to pay Nicks over Cruz. Rather, Reese is using Nicks to drive Cruz's asking price back down a bit. Once Cruz is signed, Reese will turn around and low ball Nicks, knowing his value on the open market is hurt by his massive injury history.

They didn't draft Randle to replace Nicks. They drafted Randle because they weren't going to sign Manningham and needed another legit option. This stuff sounds a bit too conspiracy theory. They are using their resources to put the best receiving product on the field and they probably will low ball these guys so that they can continue to do it or they'll split them up and keep drafting guys to take the place of guys they are priced out on.

They didn't draft Randle to replace Nicks. They drafted Randle because they weren't going to sign Manningham and needed another legit option. This stuff sounds a bit too conspiracy theory. They are using their resources to put the best receiving product on the field and they probably will low ball these guys so that they can continue to do it or they'll split them up and keep drafting guys to take the place of guys they are priced out on.

Hixon and Jernigan do what Manningham does. They didn't burn a 2nd on Randle to run 9 routes.

Hixon and Jernigan do what Manningham does. They didn't burn a 2nd on Randle to run 9 routes.

The guy put up almost 1,000 yards 2 years in a row and had 3 TDs in the playoffs the year prior. Going into 2012 those other two mutts didn't have as many yards in a their combined careers as Manningham had in 2 of the past 3. Also, the Giants didn't burn a 3rd on Jernigan to run 9 routes. They drafted him because they couldn't count on Cruz being the monster he is and needed more bodies to throw at the wall to replace Steve Smith. The Giants know that they can't keep all these guys, so they keep investing in the position. I don't disagree with that, but rather the specificity of why you think they were drafting these guys. Replace Nicks with Randle and they are probably ****ed.

And if Joe McKnight can be as crappy as Freeman McNeil....

Bilal Powell. Joe McKnight has a different role on the roster than RB, though that he was drafted as a RB is why you targeted him for your T0m Attack.

Braylon Edwards put up 80/1289/16 TDs with Derek Anderson as his QB, and 53/900/7 with the godforsaken Mark Sanchez.

Good for him, he still has huge and obvious flaws at WR like mediocre hands and routes. This is why he spent the past two years with three different teams and only got significant playing time with one of them.

[

Like that one time where he

opened his career with 5/89/2, including a 33 yard TD.

When I think of titans at the QB position, Derek Anderson and Mark Sanchez come immediately to mind. Braylon's terrible, Sanchez just made him look good.

The guy put up almost 1,000 yards 2 years in a row and had 3 TDs in the playoffs the year prior. Going into 2012 those other two mutts didn't have as many yards in a their combined careers as Manningham had in 2 of the past 3. Also, the Giants didn't burn a 3rd on Jernigan to run 9 routes. They drafted him because they couldn't count on Cruz being the monster he is and needed more bodies to throw at the wall to replace Steve Smith. The Giants know that they can't keep all these guys, so they keep investing in the position. I don't disagree with that, but rather the specificity of why you think they were drafting these guys. Replace Nicks with Randle and they are probably ****ed.

Nicks and Randle have similar body types and skillets, which is why I'm assuming he was brought in specifically to keep Nicks from putting a gun to Reese's head when his contract was up. Nicks is a nice player, but he's alwayyyyyys hurt. Manningham was a vertical threat here and Randle (like Nicks) is a 4.5-4.6 guy. Seems an odd swap.

Bilal Powell. Joe McKnight has a different role on the roster than RB, though that he was drafted as a RB is why you targeted him for your T0m Attack.

Good for him, he still has huge and obvious flaws at WR like mediocre hands and routes. This is why he spent the past two years with three different teams and only got significant playing time with one of them.

opened his career with 5/89/2, including a 33 yard TD.

mckayla-maroney-meme-getty.jpg

Archived