Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look it up, asshat. My spelling is the original spelling of the name. Yours is a sideshow.

Freak.

Yes, it was based on the original Stephanos, the faggotty Greek name. Steven was the masculine medieval version.

So like Ape said, you got tha phag one.

vote 80

Hello Glenn. We can lynch Steve next, first we lynch 80, whose name I guess to be Alouisius.

Hello Neil.

Ah, Lilith, good of you to join us.

Oh, hey Bob, how's things?

Neil? :rl:

My dear, I cannot find the PM in which you told me your name, so I shall call you Karen, lol.

Lauren. *hugs*

Are we all not a little brown, Salvatore?

I'm not sure it exists, lol. You can call me Karen. :)

Creepy Ape is creepy

Yes, it was based on the original Stephanos, the faggotty Greek name. Steven was the masculine medieval version.

So like Ape said, you got tha phag one.

Dumb sh*t - my spelling came first, and the page you likely referenced even states it is the original masculine spelling. Which means yours is an afterthought. Is yours gay? No. But it is a substandard fill-in for my original name. Bitch.

1) Lily - Lilithson

2) Leelou - Laurenson

3) Verb -- Stephenson

4) SMC - Steveson

5) Darthe - Mauryson

6) Nolder - Fifelson

7) Crush - Salvatoreson

8) JiF -- Stevegayson

9) Ape -- Andrewson

10) 80 -- Neilson

11) Smash - Curmudgonson

12) AVM - Bobson

13) Hess - Leroyson

14) CTM -- Glennson

15) Dan - Karenson

16) Wombat - Daveson

17) HeavyFog - Paulson

18) Sharrow - Joeson

19) BG - Maudeson

Everyone is a Karate Kid! HAI YAHHH!!!

Now I'm Bob? H8u

I'm just having fun with names, whiney doosh.

I realized everyone here knows my name, but I only know a few. It's not fair that you guys can call me by my name whenver you want and I have to call you retarded things like Sharrow and AVM and 80.

Vic/Dan/JVoR know my name, and I know theirs. I thought everyone else knew my name as well, maybe not? :P

Dumb sh*t - my spelling came first, and the page you likely referenced even states it is the original masculine spelling. Which means yours is an afterthought. Is yours gay? No. But it is a substandard fill-in for my original name. Bitch.

^^^ easily trolled phag

Jeesh, you're a moron. Your name was the original GREEK version, so even if it was the "masculine" version by Greek-terms, it was still faggotty because it was Greek. There was no such thing as a "straight" Greek back then. You were all homos.

By medieval times, Saint Stephen was well known but no God-fearing manly man wanted to have a son saddled with such a faggotty Greek name so they came up with Steven.

Archived