The Killer Ex-LAPD Cop’s Manifesto Has Advice For Tim Tebow

F.Chowds

The Killer Ex-LAPD Cop’s Manifesto Has Advice For Tim Tebow

avt-small.jpg conducting a massive manhunt for Dorner, who has been targeting cops as revenge for his firing from the force. Earlier this week he released a lengthy and rambling manifesto, and like everything else on this earth, it addressed Tim Tebow.

The killing spree actually started as a sports story, before anyone realized Dorner was involved. Monica Quan, an assistant coach for the Cal State-Fullerton women's basketball team, was shot dead in her car Saturday night, alongside her fiancé. Police initially had no motive and no suspects, but after Dorner later shot three cops and released his manifesto, the connection became clear. Quan was the daughter of an LAPD captain who defended Dorner at his termination hearing, and this was revenge for Dorner's belief that he wasn't adequately represented.

Dorner's manifesto, obtained by Gawker, contains two sports references. This first cites concussions suffered in his high school football days as a possible cause of Dorner's depression:

"If possible, I want my brain preserved for science/research to study the effects of severe depression on an individual's brain. Since 6/26/08 when I was relieved of duty and 1/2/09 when I was terminated I have been afflicted with severe depression. I've had two CT scans during my lifetime that are in my medical record at Kaiser Permanente. Both are from concussions resulting from playing football. The first one was in high school, 10/96. The second was in college and occurred in 10/99. Both were conducted at Kaiser Permanente hospitals in LA/Orange county. These two CT scans should give a good baseline for my brain activity before severe depression began in late 2008."

The second half of the manifesto offers advice to a random sampling of public figures, including Jeffrey Toobin, Ellen DeGeneres, and

Christopher Waltz. There's also a paragraph for a certain free agent quarterback:

"Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be 'Tebowing' when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez."

The search for Dorner has expanded statewide and into Nevada, and police warn people not to approach the armed and trained suspect, but to call 911 with any information.

god i hate when people ask to get a baseline of there brain for a specific period.

of course there is going to be a difference. Difference in thinking results in different chemicals in the brain. Also you can say different chemicals in the brain cause different thinking. Chicken or the egg stuff

by the way is he calling Mark a rapist because Mark had sex with that 17 year old girl who didn't tell him her age?

No not exactly

April 27, 2006

Trojans QB arrested for sexual assault could lose eligibility

USC has suspended QB Mark Sanchez, currently listed as #2 on the depth chart, following his arrest on sexual assault charges.

Reports say that Sanchez was placed on 'interim suspension', which means he cannot attend classes at USC. With final exams coming up in May, the suspension could place Sanchez's academic eligibility for the fall semester in jeopardy.

And there you have it. Actually a couple of older women delivering newspapers in the same model truck as this nut job were shot by police in the pre-dawn hours less than a mile from me. Bad ju-ju.

Are you serious?

The cops mistook two older women for one cop? And shot them.

Good thing he didn’t steal a school bus

Forget color, I heard it wasn't even the right make... If you are driving a blue pickup truck in the area you might want to consider driving something else for a day or two...

I thought they were looking for a red one.. bottom line, this guy has or had it in for his *brothers in arms* maybe they should ban the poleese from having firearms, since police seem to be doing most of the killing, you know I am fn around, but of all groups, they have to know, when it's your time , its your time.. capping the populace isn't going to change that.

Forget color, I heard it wasn't even the right make... If you are driving a blue pickup truck in the area you might want to consider driving something else for a day or two...

Actually, they shot at two pick-ups. One was a blue Tacoma with the two elderly ladies in it. They were driving with the headlights off delivering papers on near a LAPD Captain's house that was under protection. That was the truck matching the general description of Dorner's vehicle. The other that was shot at loked like a black Honda Ridgeline pickup. The Tacoma was absolutely riddled with bullet holes -- I am amazed that both women were not killed. To top it off, one received gunshot wounds to her back. What an utter mess.

As I understand it one of the people killed was the daughter of a cop who was supposed to defend him in some kind of inter police hearing. He killed her in retaliation.

Nut case, and the cops are pissed. I get it, but c’mon cops have laws to , no?

Yep, this is crazy stuff here. The good guy, bad guy thing is starting to get very blurred

Actually, they shot at two pick-ups. One was a blue Tacoma with the two elderly ladies in it. They were driving with the headlights off delivering papers on near a LAPD Captain's house that was under protection. That was the truck matching the general description of Dorner's vehicle. The other that was shot at loked like a black Honda Ridgeline pickup. The Tacoma was absolutely riddled with bullet holes -- I am amazed that both women were not killed. To top it off, one received gunshot wounds to her back. What an utter mess.

You know the national press wont pick up on that, either.

Archived