WRs (draft)

Greenseed4

It's always a good year for WR. It's a position that is always interesting in the mid rounds, and not one I'd be in any rush to draft. Team could use a big TE more than a WR anyway.

I don't see TE as a value position.  TE, like OG is generally not a position I want to draft in the top 10.  I'm getting to the point where i may be happy with Geno Smith dropping to us. 

I don't see TE as a value position. TE, like OG is generally not a position I want to draft in the top 10. I'm getting to the point where i may be happy with Geno Smith dropping to us.

Wouldn't/Wasn't thinking of TE at 9, bit was talking WR in 1 or 2. The second round pick seems like a great place to get a tall and athletic TE.

If he runs that well and interviews okay I can't see him lasting into the 6th.  It's easier to gain strength than speed.  People were talking about him going in the 5th or 6th when they thought he'd be so slow he'd have to play safety.  Not saying he's a must draft, but I can't see him lasting into the 6th.  In the 6th he might be a "must draft" guy. Of course he could get arrested between now and the draft...

some interesting WR names... Justin Hunter running a 4.4 at that height/weight is solid rd 2 grade. Really like Wheaton from Oregon State altho he's probably similar to Kerley. I like Goodwin obviously running a 4.27 the Jets don't really have much explosion on offense at all.  Ryan Swope running a 4.3 at 6' feet. Nice. Like i said the WR crop lacks the the Calvin type prospect but there's a ton of impact players in the rd2/3 range. 

some interesting WR names... Justin Hunter running a 4.4 at that height/weight is solid rd 2 grade. Really like Wheaton from Oregon State altho he's probably similar to Kerley. I like Goodwin obviously running a 4.27 the Jets don't really have much explosion on offense at all. Ryan Swope running a 4.3 at 6' feet. Nice. Like i said the WR crop lacks the the Calvin type prospect but there's a ton of impact players in the rd2/3 range.

Hunter would be top 10 if he could catch. I've watched Patterson drop a few balls too watching film on Bray.

Hunter would be top 10 if he could catch. I've watched Patterson drop a few balls too watching film on Bray.

Hunter was my dark horse, he's surprisingly quick for a lanky dude.  He can run, he can jump and has that twig-like Plaxico Burress build.  Would be a great field stretcher and asset in the redzone. 

Didn't know he's a dropper.  If that's the case, I'd pass.  I'm sick of seeing receivers drop the easy ball. 

Archived